⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 10 - Being loved?⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⚠️Disclaimer - This chapter contains🔞 scenes which can be Skipped if the reader is not interested or comfortable to read it, you won't be missing amy climax if you skip such scenes, if you wish to do so please scroll down untill you see a ⬜ line.. That is where the scene ends...if you don't choose to do so, enjoy reading my tharki audience 😏🤭

🔞...

"Let me show you what my love can do to you"

Abhimanyu said and smashed his lips onto isha's as she stood there completely shocked, she tried to pull away but the love she held for him stopped her to do so, she soon gave in as they both made out passionately...

Isha's pov

He picked me up and made me sit on the desk, he pulled me in even more as my breasts pressed against his hard chest, I was out of breath and tapped his shoulder to tell him to stop, but instead of stopping he started loosening the string of my blouse, while removing my sari's pallu.. And started sucking on my sweet spot

"Fuck.. " I whispered under my breath as his sucking became more harsher making me moan a little

"Abhimanyu stop.. " I said trembling under him, he glanced at me and stood up straight to give me comfort space

"Am I making you uncomfortable? " He asked in the sweetest voice ever, he carresed my hair gently and gave me a small peck on my forehead before heading out the door and leaving me on the table all flustered..

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

What the fuck just happened?!
Does he have feelings for me? Is he developing feelings for me? Does he love me? Wait does this mean he doesn't like his ex and she is just here to trouble him?? Does he finally love me just the way I love him?

I was busy Overthinking when I heard our bedroom's door open.. It's him.. I walked to my door to see something that answered all my questions at once..

Diya pulled Abhimanyu by his tie inside as his hand rested on her waist...

My heart skipped a beat and i felt my legs getting numb, and soon I realised myself dropping to the ground crying my eyes out..

How could he do that to me?!? Does he hate me this much?? I'm I just a pawn in his game?! How could he use me?! How could he hurt me this much? How can my own love tear me apart to pieces? Was loving him such a big mistake??!

And with that the night passed away shining the bright sun light on my face asi soon woke up realising I slept on the ground, crying all night..

What was I doing?! I'm not that weak?! How can i suffer so much for a stupid guy?!

You know what?! Fuck it!

I got up and got dressed in the perfect outfit for moving on from this asswhole.. And showing him how much he is gonna regret when I'm not gonna have any feelings left for him..

Isha's outfit