*:.. Chapter 3 - The Party ..:*

Isha's Pov

Its been almost a month since our marriage, lets not call it one because this guy does not treat me like his wife, well wife? he dosent even treat me like im a human, but all these days even him ignoring me feels different, I just dont want to love him, and i very well know i wont.

-Afternoon-

Isha's Pov

I got up from my bed feeling really annoyed from the fact that I had to live with a person who barely notices im there, Like why god? Why shiv ji?
I was so deep into my thoughts that I remembered the fact that I noticed that, When Myra and I swapped places as Abhimanyu's Bride, He was sad? Like sad as if he didnt wanna marry me, like he was really looking forward to marry Myra, Like, like he was in love with Myra?! Oh what have i done!!

I immediatly called Myra and she picked up in the second ring,

"Yes my jaan? Kya hogaya?"
(Yes my love, what happened?)

She said as I almost screamed her name, "YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I JUST DISCOVERED!, Abhimanyu loves you!"

Myra stuttered as she questioned me, "You know how I became his bride instead of you, and when he saw it was not you he was somewhat sad, like he really wanted you to be inside the ghungat instead of me, and still now he never talks to me or even pays attention to my whole ass existence, like that guy hates me to his core, because I married him instead of the love of his life",I ranted everything to Myra and before she could answer to everything I said someone snatched my phone from me startling me, and as I turned behind i saw Abhimanyu standing there angry and frustrated, fuck did he heard what I said? oh god im done for!

"Let me tell you one thing for the first and the last time, I DO NOT FALL IN LOVE, I HAVENT AND I WOULD NEVER MS SHIKHAWAT! So you better cut of all the assumptions and yeah about having no bare communication with you, yeah i just dont want to, remember one thing I do not take you as my wife, its just because giving you a divorce will affect my name and my work, and i would never do that, So before spreading fake information about me try to figue out what the fuck you are speaking".

I flinched when he shouted a little in the beggining, this is the most he has ever talked and this is what he decided to speak?

"I hate you so fucking much". And i guess i said that out loud cause he turned back and his gaze darkened, he came towards me as i moved back trying to run away from him but soon my back hit the wall and he just too close to me, he held my chin and made me look up to his gaze,

"I.do.not.give.a.fuck." he said and left from there leaving me standing there shocked as hell.

"And so dont I, so its better if you stay the fuck away from me, Mr Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore"

He looked at me a little schocked as I realised what I said,

"Better watch your tone while you speak to me Ms Shikhawat, Or else.." He said

"Or else what? I am Isha shikhawat, I dont care if you are the king or a chaprasi, im not gonna be scared of you!"

He was about to come near me when suddenly Maharani sa came inside and he stopped, "Isha and abhi are you both ready for evenings party?"

Abhimanyu looked at me puzzeled and so did I, "What party Maharani sa?" I said as she looked at me strictly saying "Why are you calling me maharani? You are just like my daughter isha beta, You can freely call me Radhika maa or anything you would like"

I smiled at her as she hugged me and Abhimanyu just gave me glares the whole time."Are you guys done?" He said irritated". Radhika maa nodded and gave us the details of the party as it was for everyone to meet the new royal couple and most probably the new raja and rani.