✧༺Chapter 5 - Love or hate? ༻✧

Isha's Pov

"What are you doing isha?? "

He said annoyed as I just told him to keep quite and led him to the home theatre. I opened his blindfold and he just looked at the scene in front of him,

"What is this? "

He said still annoyed,

"It's a little surprise, you took care of me really well yesterday, so I kind of wanted to give you a little something too! "

I said all excited with a big smile on my face waiting for him to smile back and enjoy our little movie night together, but life is not in our hands sometimes and things don't go as we planned them..

"What the fuck is wrong with you isha?! We are not a couple let alone friends! I just took care of you because there was media and undercover people sent by tv channels to look at our every move, and of course my family was there I had to take care of you under their pressure, you are really no one special to me so stop this shit right now"

He said making my body go numb, I could feel my eyes getting watery but I controlled my tears, I'm not gonna show him my weak side, mama didn't raise no bitch!

"I did all of this so we get to know each other and maybe spend some time because this relationship isn't going anywhere at this point! "

I spat the truth on his face as I could see the temper rise in his gaze, he held me by my shoulder and pinned me to the wall

" This.is.not.a.relationship."

He said holding my hand tight enough to not let me go without hearing his bitter words.

"I hate you! I do not want to spend time with you! You mean nothing to me! I can never love you Isha! Remember that! "

He said breaking my heart into a million pieces, before I could love that person he broke me so bad that I couldn't even process the feelings I had for him let alone think if they were love. The tears finally left my eyes and I just looked at him seeing how cold hearted he was, how can a person give out so much hate to another person who is trying to love them! Suddenly everything just collapsed in my life, I had nothing in power to fix it, I lost everything that was dear to me, my family thinks I am happy in this marriage, my best friend is about to die and I don't k know what to do, my so called husband hates me to death and I'm just a weak person, just like I was before..

Abhimanyu's pov

Anger got the best of me, I couldn't process what I was saying to her, I told her before not to fall in love with me but she is still trying for us to be a real couple, it does not work like that, I do not love her. She ran to outside the theatre crying, it hurt me to do this, but if I don't behave like this she would end up falling in love and I do not want that.

I picked up my phone and called my right hand Ajay,

"I need her information, right away"

  I said as ajay gave me an up hand on her location,

"Sir she is right now in udaipur staying in Trident classic hotel and as per my sources she has a date with someone tomorrow at a local cafe"

I was pretty confused after hearing about her going on a date but i shook that feeling off as that wasn't my main concern.

"We will follow her there, keep the backup undercover in the whole cafe, ready to shoot at my one go"

I ordered as ajay followed. Everything was going according to my plan, this was the only moment to catch this women, she has been destroying me from every single corner, mentally and physically.

At this point she doesnt even deserve to live, I will make sure she pays.

Right now I was too tired to even go upstairs or even just walk to my room. I shook of everything and went upstairs only to find the bedroom empty,

where is she?

A thought ran across my mind making me realise what I told her sometime ago, I facepalmed myself and went to the guest bedroom to apologize to her, but I guess it was too late...

"ISHA!! "

I ran around in the room searching for her, the whole room was trashed, clothes everywhere, bedsheets messy, pillows on the ground and every single thing not in its place. I immediately called her, but she didn't pick up, My heart was beating like crazy, I couldn't help but call Ranvijay..

"Ranvijay is isha with you? "

I said as ranvijay immediately shouted at me

"What do you mean by that?!! It's 2 am abhimanyu! Where is my sister?! "

I cut the call and ran to my car, I got in and told Ajay to track Isha's location ASAP.

"She is near sheesh mahal, I think she is headed towards her house sir"

I heard what ajay said and drove as fast as I could before she could reach her house and before I could call ajay once again I saw isha's car on the highway, I sped up the engine and drove in front of her making her stop from moving further.

She immediately got of thinking it was some random guy, and was ready to fight untill she realised it was me.

Isha's pov

Wtf is wrong with people's driving skills! Udaipur needs a better king to put better laws, I swear! I was about to give that guy a piece of my mind when I saw the only person standing there was the king himself.. Folding his hands and leaning against the car door.

"A better king huh? "