☆.。.:* Chapter 7 - Silent Treatment .。.:*☆

Abhi's pov

I woke up and saw isha's side of the bed made, weird she never wakes up before me.. She wakes up when it's time for breakfast and I'm ready for office.. But today was different, her vanity was all set up, nothing messy and no sign of her hair dryer around too.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. After an hour or so when I came out I saw isha standing there talking to somebody on the phone, maybe myra i guess.. She turned around and i got a full look at her..

"my favorite colour.. "

I whispered but I think she heard it,  she looked at me and before our intense eye contact could escalate she looked away immediately talking to that person again

Isha's outfit

(Okay guys author here, now this outfit of isha's is a little extra for daily basis but please keep in mind she is the QUEEN! of udaipur! And needs to be extra than the other people! THANKYOU!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:**✧・゚:*✧・゚:゚:*

Isha's pov

Why is he looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? Why are his eyes so pretty? Does he wear contacts? Oh no I never saw him do that.. How can brown eyes be so brown? His lips..how are they so pink? Lipstick lagata hai kya? Kaat liya toh khun nikal jayega....

I was in my thoughts and didn't realize I was staring at him continuously and he didn't even look away from our intense eye contact.. Before I could think of more weird things he asked

"Kuch hua hai kya? "

I was about to answer but then I remembered all the things from yesterday and how Unbothered he was.. So instead I just nodded a no, and walked away from there..

"Isha.. "

He whispered while holding my hand and pulled me towards him..

"Kya hua? "

He said in the softest voice ever.. And i swear I could feel my heart jumping like a excited kid on a trampoline.. Why is he so sweet? But then he said the worst things possible to ever been said to a person who loves you.. I can't with him.. He makes me weak.. And i can't even do anything..

And then all dumb me could do was jerk my hand out of his hold and walk away like the bitch I am, flipping- FLIPPING! My hair in his face..

Abhimanyu's pov

What just happened.. Like what. The. Fuck?

Did she just flip her hair in the kings face? This Women should have some courtesy, I am the king not some rando of the street! But why is she not talking to me.. Feels weird.. Like something I don't want to feel.. It's not love trust me.... Huh it's probably annoyance and hate... perfect!

Abhimanyu's conscience-
"Me gira hoya banda jama nich baaliye"

Author's pov

It was a very important day in the Royal family, Anayta agnivanshi rathore, abhimanyu's younger sister was going to be married, but nobody outside the family knows that she is getting forced to get married into another rich family.. All they know is it's going to be a royal wedding..