☆.。.:* Chapter 9 - Betrayal?.。.:*☆

"Heyyy everyone! I'm back! "

Diya shouted excitedly while everyone was shocked seeing her..

"Diya what are you doing here? "

Dadi sa said pulling diya to a corner where the guests couldn't see her..

"Come on dadi! What do you mean by what am I doing here? This is my home, My abhi's home! Ofc I'm gonna be here"

Diya said casually, the anger on dadi sa's face was pretty much seen,

"Yaah who are you calling this home yours and how dare you talk to dadi sa like this huh? "

Isha interrupted while dadi sa gave her a proud smirk.

"You! How can you speak to me like that?! Do you even know who I am?! "

Diya said shocked seeing isha shouting at her

"Do you know who I am you dumbass? " Isha said folding her hands and giving a little grin to dadi sa

"Enough isha! "

Abhimanyu said as isha stopped saying anything further..

"Don't you dare talk to her like that! "

As soon as isha heard those words from abhimanyu's mouth her heart sank.. Who is this women and how can he defend her instead of his own wife?

Dadi sa came in front of isha and spoke fiercely

"Abhimanyu mind you tone! She is your wife and this.. This filthy women-"

"Dadi sa please.. You did this earlier you are repeating the same mistake again.. Aap badi hai iseliye me aapse kuch nhi keh paunga.. Par wapis vo cheeze maat kahiye diya ko"

Abhimanyu said leaving ksha and dadi in shock.. Dadi sa left from there immediately as isha was still there with eyes almost filled with tears..

"Abhi.. Come on now.. Won't you hug your diyu? "

Diya said in a weird voice to sound cute.. But to isha's fear abhi smiled and hugged diya while she felt hear knees getting weak... She was trembling with the feeling of getting betrayed like this... But the person she loved the most.. Even if it was one sided..

"Isha this is diya.. My ex girlfriend"

Abhi said while diya immediately interrupted him by saying

"And the current love of his life. Only Love"

She emphasized on the word

"only love"

And everything in isha's mind clicked.. That is why he never loved her and was so rude to her.. That's why he can never love her... All because he loves his ex..

"I don't think I have the right to even speak a word here.. Welcome diya it's a pleasure to meet you.. And as per the amount of stuff you have beside you indicates that you will be staying for a long time.. So i will take my stuff out of Abhimanyu's room so you can shift in.. "

Isha said all that with no emotions and gave both of them a weak smile, leaving from there to attend the guests..

----After a while----

"Chaliye fhir saadi ki tayari shuru karte hai, saari rasmo ki date hum aapko de denge"

Dadi maa said to groom.. Well kartik's father and then his family left from there.. The marriage was fixed.. Anayta was gonna marry kartik.. And she had no choice.. Not even the chance to speak a word..

Soon Isha had shifted all her stuff out of abhimanyu's room and informed the staff to put diya's stuff in place of hers..
Isha went back to the guest room and locked the door as she fell to the ground crying in her own embrace