Episode 1💫

Jungkook's POV :

The night air whipped past me as I tore down the deserted streets, my heart pounding with exhilaration. Behind me, the roar of engines and laughter of my friends echoed in the darkness. We were untouchable, masters of the night.

But as the thrill of the chase pulsed through my veins, a flicker of red and blue lights danced on the edges of my vision, growing closer with each passing second. The cops were onto us, their pursuit relentless.

A smirk tugged at the corner of my lips as I glanced over my shoulder, catching sight of the flashing lights and the silhouette of police cars in hot pursuit.

"Guys, looks like we've got some unwanted company," I called out to my friends, my voice laced with a mixture of excitement and defiance.

With a swift turn of the handlebars, I veered off the main road and into a narrow alleyway, my friends following close behind.

But as we emerged onto a deserted street, our path was suddenly blocked by a barricade of police cars, their flashing lights casting an eerie glow in the darkness.

I quickly brought my bike to a halt, the screech of tires cutting through the night air. Mark's voice broke through the tension, his frustration evident as he muttered under his breath.

"Shit, not again," he said, his gaze flickering over to me with a mixture of disbelief and disappointment.

I clenched my jaw, biting down on my inner cheek as I surveyed the scene before us. Running was futile; they'd catch me for sure. With a resigned sigh, I nodded in agreement, knowing there was no escaping the consequences this time.

"Looks like they've got us cornered," Lisa remarked, her voice tinged with apprehension as she eyed the approaching police cars.

I nodded grimly, the weight of our predicament settling heavily on my shoulders. "We knew the risks," I said, my voice tinged with regret....
"But hey, at least it was one hell of a ride, right?"

"Bro, get a life...you'll be soon out of jail, but what about us?" Lisa's voice cut through the tension, her eyes narrowing with frustration as she shot me a challenging look.

I smirked in response, unfazed by her concern. "Don't worry," I retorted, my tone dripping with confidence. "You know who I am."

Mark stepped forward, his expression hardening as he joined the conversation. "Yeah, we know who you are, Jungkook," he said, his voice edged with annoyance. "The troublemaker who always gets us into this shit."

I rolled my eyes, dismissing his words with a dismissive wave of my hand. "Hey, we live for the thrill, don't we?" I shot back, a cocky grin plastered across my face.

As the police officers surrounded us, their stern expressions leaving no room for negotiation, I exchanged a resigned look with my friends.....

Reluctantly, we climbed into the back of the police car, the metal seats cold against our skin as we settled in. The door slammed shut behind us..

I shot a defiant glare at the officer in the driver's seat, his impassive expression betraying no hint of remorse. "You'll regret this," I muttered under my breath, my voice laced with a hint of menace.

But the officer paid no attention to my warning, his focus trained on the road ahead as he started the engine.....

I sat on the cold metal chair, my back straight and my expression stoic as I watched my friends bicker amongst themselves.

Mark and Lisa were at it again, their heated argument escalating with each passing moment. I sighed inwardly, knowing that their squabbling would get us nowhere, but I remained silent, unwilling to intervene.