Episode 4💫

YOU !!!!

As I heard her voice, a surge of recognition swept over me. It was her-the same Muslim girl from before. What was she doing here? Lost in her presence, I found myself captivated by the depth in her eyes, as if they held a world of their own.....she is like a princess!!

Excuse me...do you wanna lay here on the road today..!! Strange

Caught off guard by her question, I quickly regained my composure and shook my head.

"None of your business," I grumbled, attempting to rise but failing and landing with a groan.

"Slowly," she urged, her voice laced with concern. I closed my eyes momentarily, then managed to stand up.

Her words hit home. "You should be careful while driving," she continued, her tone softening. "Are you in your dreams while riding your bike, mister?"

I shot her a glare. "I know how to ride a bike, thank you very much."

She raised an eyebrow. "Really? Could've fooled me with that little stunt just now."

I scoffed. "I don't need advice from someone who's just meddling in other people's business."

She crossed her arms, unimpressed. "Meddling? I was just trying to help a reckless rider who nearly ran over an old man."

"Like I needed your help," I retorted, brushing off her concern.

"Clearly," she said as I can feel a smirk on her face even her face is covered with veil....her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Next time, try not to be so clumsy."

I rolled my eyes, refusing to let her get under my skin. "Yeah, thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind."

With that, I mounted my bike and revved the engine, ready to leave her behind....With a smirk, I taunted her, "Better hope we don't cross paths again. You might not like the outcome, princess."

"Don't you dare to call me that" Ignoring her protest, I slid on my helmet and revved my bike engine, leaving her behind with a glare as I rode off towards the university.

I parked my bike at the university and removed my helmet, running my fingers through my hair. As I glanced up, I noticed Mark and Lisa waiting for me, their expressions revealing their surprise and perhaps a hint of shock at my appearance.

Ignoring their reactions, I walked over to them with a casual swagger, trying to downplay the significance of my changed appearance.

"What's with the looks, guys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Never seen a guy switch up his style before?"

Lisa and Mark exchanged uncertain glances before Lisa finally spoke up, her voice tinged with concern. "Jungkook, are you feeling alright? You look... different."

Mark nodded in agreement. "Yeah, man. You're usually all leather jackets and ripped jeans, but today you're... well, you're wearing something totally different."

I shrugged nonchalantly, trying to maintain my usual cool demeanor. "Yeah, just felt like changing things up a bit, you know? Variety is the spice of life."

Lisa and Mark exchanged another look, clearly not convinced by my explanation.

But you look so hand---

As Mark's words were about to praise my appearance, I cut him off abruptly by playfully pushing his head, causing him to stumble into Lisa's arms. Lisa managed to steady him, shooting me a bemused look. Meanwhile, I caught sight of the same Muslim girl walking into the university, deeply immersed in her books.