Episode 10💫

Jungkook POV

As I got up from my bike while walking towards my sister's house, every guard bowed respectfully in acknowledgment of my presence, a silent testament to the authority I held. With a nod of acknowledgment, I made my way inside, finding Jisoo seated in the living room, engrossed in her work.

Her secretary stood nearby, deferential in her posture, as I sauntered over and slouched onto the couch. Jisoo's gaze shifted towards me, her expression unreadable as she gestured for her secretary to leave us.

Once we were alone, she placed her files on the table and approached, settling herself beside me. I met her gaze with a cool detachment....

"So, what's on your mind?" Jisoo asked, pouring a glass of juice and offering it to me. I hesitated for a moment before accepting it, taking a long sip at her insistence.

"I don't need it," I protested, but she just chuckled knowingly.

"I know you need it," she insisted, her tone teasing. "Go ahead, my spoiled brother." With a resigned sigh, I downed the juice in one go, feeling her gaze fixed on me the entire time.

"So, what's the real reason you came barging in here?" Jisoo asked, her tone tinged with curiosity as she leaned forward, her eyes locking onto mine.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to broach the subject. "I need a favor," I finally admitted, my voice low as I avoided her penetrating gaze.

Jisoo arched an eyebrow, a hint of amusement playing at the corners of her lips. "A favor?" she repeated, clearly intrigued. "What kind of favor?"

I leaned back on the sofa, mustering my most convincing Bambi eyes, a look reserved solely for moments like this with Jisoo.

"I want to become a CEO," I stated, punctuating my words with a playful poke to my own cheeks. Jisoo's wide-eyed stare met mine, and I could practically feel the weight of her skepticism.

"You're still so young, Jungkook," she remarked, her voice tinged with doubt. "Do you even understand what it takes to run a business?"

I paused, meeting her gaze with determination. "I know I have a lot to learn," I admitted, my eyes drifting to the ceiling as I contemplated my next words. "But I want to try. Just for a while."

Jisoo sighed, her gaze unwavering as she regarded me thoughtfully. "Which company do you have in mind?" she asked, her tone laced with curiosity.

A smirk tugged at the corners of my lips as I leaned in, meeting her incredulous glare head-on. "Yours," I replied simply, the weight of my words hanging heavy in the air.

Jisoo's eyes widened in surprise as my words hung in the air, the tension between us palpable.

"You want to join my company?" she echoed, her voice laced with disbelief as she studied me intently.

I nodded slowly, my heart pounding in my chest as I met her gaze head-on. "Yeah," I confirmed, my voice steady despite the nerves coursing through me. "I want to learn from the best."

A flicker of emotion passed across Jisoo's features, a mix of uncertainty and pride warring within her. "Jungkook, you know the kind of responsibility that comes with being a CEO, right?" she asked, her tone serious.

I swallowed hard, acutely aware of the weight of her words. "I do," I assured her, my resolve unwavering. "And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to prove myself."

I leaned back slightly, maintaining a casual demeanor despite the weight of her question.

"Well, you see, I've always admired your business acumen," I began, meeting her gaze with a confident smirk. "And I figured, why not learn from the best? Plus, I could use a change of scenery."