Episode 11💫

"You will regret this Jeon jisoo"

__________________

Author POV

Junghyung remained seated at the table, sipping his coffee in measured sips as he kept his gaze fixed on the screen of his laptop. The girl seated across from him, his date for the evening, continued to chatter incessantly, her words falling on deaf ears as Junghyung remained immersed in his work. Oblivious to her attempts at conversation, he maintained his laser focus on the task at hand, his commitment to his work unwavering even in the midst of social engagements. For Junghyung, work always took precedence, his dedication to his professional responsibilities.......

"Are you even listening to me, Junghyung?" she demanded, suspicion evident in her tone as she said in arrogance

With a heavy sigh, Junghyung finally relented, closing his laptop with a resigned air. He turned to face her, his expression betraying his irritation.... rose from his seat without a word, his demeanor radiating an air of indifference. "What's your name?" he inquired coolly, his gaze piercing as he awaited her response.

The girl's eyes widened in surprise at his abrupt question, momentarily taken aback by his dismissive attitude. "You didn't even bother to ask my name earlier," she retorted, her tone a mixture of indignation and disbelief.

With a nonchalant shrug, Junghyung delivered his verdict without a hint of remorse. "You are rejected," he declared bluntly, his words slicing through the tension in the air. Ignoring her protests, he strode purposefully towards the exit, his decision final.

"But... how can you say that? How can you reject me?" the girl implored, desperation creeping into her voice as she sought an explanation.

Junghyung paused briefly, turning to face her with a look of exasperation. "First of all, I don't like noisy and talkative people," he stated matter-of-factly, his tone unyielding. With that, he continued on his way out of the restaurant, leaving the girl to ponder his words in stunned silence as she reached for her phone, defeated.

She sighed and dialed a number, her frustration evident in the way she rubbed her temples. After three rings, the call was answered.

"Hello, you got also rejected, right?" she asked, her tone tense with irritation.

"Mia"? Don't tell me he also rejected you," came the voice on the other end, belonging to her elder brother, Minho.

"The heck, I'm telling you, he'll regret this," she replied, clenching her hands into fists in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'll show these Jeons their rightful place," Minho reassured her with a smirk, his voice filled with determination.

Meanwhile.....

Zara entered the restaurant with Rose and Lily, scanning the room until Lily pointed out their mother. Zara's eyes landed on her, a woman seated with her legs crossed, holding a wine glass. Zara's reaction was immediate - she closed her eyes briefly, her discomfort evident. Alcohol was strictly forbidden for her, even the mere smell of it. Rose noticed Zara's reaction and immediately sensed something was wrong.

"What's wrong, Zara?" Rose asked, observing Zara's subtle distress.

Zara didn't respond, but Rose followed her gaze and realized the source of her discomfort - the wine glass. Understanding dawned on Rose, and she gently took Zara and Lily's hands, leading them towards the table.

"Mom," Rose said warmly as they approached her, prompting her mother to rise from her seat. They embraced tightly, and you couldn't help but smile beneath your veil at the sight. However, the mention of your own family - Ammi, Abbu, and Zain - tugged at your heartstrings, bringing a hint of sadness to your eyes.....you are missing them badly