Episode 14💫

"Eonnie what are you doing stop it"

Jungkook POV

With a sudden voice, everyone looked towards the owner, and as I followed their gaze,

"Princess"

I saw Zara standing amidst the crowd. Her usually calm demeanor was replaced by a mixture of shock and concern as she took in the scene before her.For a moment, our eyes locked, and I could see the turmoil reflected in her gaze.

It was clear that she was torn between intervening in the altercation and allowing it to play out. As the tension in the air thickened, I couldn't help but wonder what her next move would be.

Author POV

"Eonnie, what are you doing? It's really not good," Zara said, standing in front of Jisoo with a concerned expression. A small smile appeared on Jisoo's face, but she quickly masked it.

"You... aren't you," Jisoo began to say, but Zara interrupted her, grabbing her hand and pulling her away. The audacity of Zara's actions left everyone gasping, while Jungkook frowned, his gaze fixed on them.

"Please come with me," Zara said urgently, her grip firm on Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo sighed before responding, "No one is following us, do you hear me?" As Zara continued to drag her away, Jisoo's expression remained unreadable, a mix of curiosity and resignation lingering in her eyes.

As Zara led Jisoo away from the crowd, the tension between them was palpable. Jisoo's steps were reluctant at first, but she eventually relented, allowing Zara to guide her to a more secluded area of the campus.

Once they were out of earshot of the onlookers, Zara released Jisoo's hand and turned to face her, her expression serious.

"What was that back there?" Zara asked, her voice tinged with concern. "You can't just go around picking fights, especially not here."

Jisoo met Zara's gaze, her own eyes reflecting a mixture of defiance and vulnerability. "I had to do something," she replied cryptically. "He deserved it."

Zara shook her head, her frustration evident. "That's not the point," she insisted. "Violence isn't the answer. You could have gotten yourself into serious trouble."

Jisoo's jaw clenched as she struggled to contain her emotions. "I know," she admitted quietly. "But I couldn't just stand by and do nothing."

Zara sighed, her expression softening with understanding. "I get it," she said gently. "But there are other ways to handle things. You don't have to do it alone."

"Do you think iam scared of that assh---"

"Eonnie, don't curse. It's haram," Zara interjected, her tone gentle but firm. "I know you're not scared, but what if he harms you again?"

"I will make him regret it," Jisoo declared coldly, her gaze unwavering.

Zara shook her head, a frown creasing her brow as she guided Jisoo to a nearby chair, taking a seat in front of her.

"You're angry, right? Anger is from Satan. You should calm it," Zara urged, her voice soothing.

"No, he deserves it. What did he think, he could kidnap me and blackmail me?" Jisoo retorted, her frustration evident.

"Okay, calm down. Just repeat after me, okay?" Zara suggested.

Jisoo looked puzzled. "What?"