Episode 8💫

Author POV

Next day

"Where the hell did he go? I already told him to be on time," Mark exclaimed, frustration evident in his voice as he searched the basketball court.

"I don't know, but he better have a good reason for being late....... Lisa said standing beside mark

"You stay here and keep an eye out. I'll go check on him again," mark said as lisa nodded while mark started to walk outside the bascketball court

_______

Zara was engrossed in her studies at the library, creating her own notes, when Rose quietly joined her, taking a seat beside her with a smile..

"Comeon babe you have been here for 1 hour" rose said while pouting glaring at zara as Zara glanced up from her notes, meeting Rose's pouting expression with a small smile.
"Just a little longer, Rose. I need to finish this chapter," she replied, her tone gentle but firm.

Rose sighed, and leaned closer, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper. "Hey, did you hear about the basketball match happening today? It's going to be epic!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Zara glanced up, a hint of reluctance flickering in her eyes. "I heard about it, but I don't know if I'll go," she admitted, her gaze drifting back to her books.

Rose's expression shifted to one of mock disbelief. "What? You're going to miss out on all the action?" she exclaimed, nudging Zara's arm playfully. "Come on, Zara, you need a break from all this studying. It'll be fun, I promise!"

Zara hesitated, torn between her dedication to her studies and the allure of joining her friends at the basketball match. "I don't know, Rose. I have so much work to do," she murmured, her brow furrowing with uncertainty.

Rose shook her head, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Zara, you work too hard sometimes. Trust me, a little break won't hurt," she insisted, her tone coaxing but sincere.

Zara sighed, feeling the weight of her responsibilities pressing down on her. "I guess you're right," she conceded, a reluctant smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Okay, I'll go. But only for a little while."

Rose beamed, clapping her hands excitedly. "Yes! You won't regret it, I promise," she exclaimed, already planning the details of their outing in her mind. "Now, let's finish up here so we can head to the match!"

As Rose insisted, Zara closed her books and allowed herself to be dragged along to the basketball court.

Zara POV

I found myself in an unexpected situation, seated amidst the bustling energy of a basketball match. Rose's insistence had led me here, despite my reluctance. As we settled into our seats, the vibrant atmosphere enveloped us, the air filled with excitement and anticipation.

The arena buzzed with activity, fans clad in team colors cheering enthusiastically for their favorite players. Banners and signs adorned the stands, each one declaring undying affection for Jungkook, the star of the show. "Marry me, Jungkook!" read one banner, while another proclaimed, "Jungkook, be my boyfriend!" The fervent adoration for the basketball sensation was palpable, but I remained unaffected by the spectacle.

Amidst the sea of cheering fans and colorful banners, I sought solace in my own quiet world. Ignoring the surrounding commotion, I reached for my rosary, its smooth beads a familiar comfort in the midst of chaos. With each prayer bead that slipped through my fingers, I found a moment of tranquility, a respite from the clamor of the crowd.