Chapter 43: Hero Faction

"Hmm. I wonder what her deal with you is?" Fate said holding Notarat while sitting on the roof floor of Kuoh Academy. The gray rodent scratched its face with its two small hands. In the end, the only thing she says to him is to get out with Notarat. Now with nothing better to do, he began to feel bored looking down at the small rodent before canceling it, sending the rodent back into his Reality Marble.

"Alright then, it's time to look for something fun." His body faded away and his presence completely disappeared. 

Walking around the abandoned church, Fate was there casually biting into an apple while watching the small team of fallen angels planning on abducting an ex-communicated nun named Asia Argento, with the Sacred Gear Twilight Healing which is more powerful than other versions of it.

It can heal both angels and devils along with other races. Much more powerful than the other version which can't be used on devils.

The main question now is...

'Should I get involved in this or not?' He pondered watching the group of weaklings planning to harm a human that he didn't even know. Honestly, it isn't his problem whether what happened to that girl or her Sacred Gear. His [Restoration] can do the same so there is no need for him to have it. He already has multiple common Sacred Gear that don't have much use to him already.

'Whatever I got nothing to gain from this anyway.' He just shrugged before getting up and leaving.

"Why are you giving me that look?" Fate asks while still focusing on the pot in front of him, while Tsubaki looks at him

After Sona kicked him out of the student council room, he disappeared and didn't return to class which annoyed her as she had to cover up for him again. Once school was over, she took Tsubaki to her home since there had been many strays along with fallen angels running around without authorization and they should stay close to each other in case something happened.

"Well, I didn't expect someone like you to know how to cook." Tsubaki said feeling off seeing the one that can single-handedly solo everyone else in the peerage while getting under everyone's skin to actually cook.

"..."

"I thought Sona already told you all?" After an awkward pause, he said looking at her dumbfounded. 

"Well, it's just surprising to see it with my own eyes." Tsubaki said sheepishly finding it hard to believe the man had bullied her and her peerage a few days ago wearing a black apron and chopping potatoes and carrots.

"Well you're lucky since I'm making curry." He said putting the chopped vegetables into the pot before asking her. "Why are you here anyway?"

"It's for our safety, since the increase in supernatural beings running around in our town without authorization." Sona came in wearing casual clothes before glaring at Shinaina. "So care to explain why you weren't in class today?"

"I have other things to do." He said casually making Sona really want to hit him but by doing so he might stop cooking midway as retaliation, and after eating his cooking for a week, Sona actually found her cooking distasteful. 

Sighing at this, the Sitri heir didn't push further. Knowing the hole she might dig herself into if she tried, knowing him, he probably already dug the hole and was just luring her into it. "Fine then I won't ask. Tsubaki, you should change into something more comfortable while he cooks."

At nightfall, a demonic beast that walks on all fours with the body of a lion, tail is a snake head, its back has huge wings, and where the head is supposed to be, is the body of what looks to be a female devil with blonde hair. This is one of the stray devils that hide in Kuoh Town. The stray tries to make a run for it while a figure in black and red chases after it from behind holding twin short swords.