Chapter 61: Fantasia

The Battle of Fairy Tail has ended and they all go back to the guild trying to fix up the place. "Damn, look like someone really go to town with this place." Fate said looking at the broken guild hall with his hair now back down.

"And we just fixed it, not long ago." Makarov said feeling relief that no one in the guild got hurt too much.

"So, do you want me to help fix this?"

"What?" The old master look up at the Extra a bit stun.

"Well, there are multiple ways I can do this. We can make this place blend with nature, or with riches." He said before pausing for a bit. "Now that I think about we might be questioned if we use the second option."

Letting out a sigh, Makarov just gave up and did not question any further. "Sure do what you must."

His body glowed installing his Lancer Enkidu, which made everyone flinch remembering the last time they saw the Ultimate Weapon. Greenlight glows around him as the trees and plant life also begin to glow rapidly.

I will awaken the breath of the planet...

The broken floor and wall were covered by the tree wood filling in, the rain began falling down from the sky.

For I walk with humanity. Therefore...

The guild repair itself in second now has a touch of nature mixed in, the plant that seems to be taking over has merged with the guild, and the extra plants that just seem to take up space wither away. Mud moves covering up someplace, everyone looks at him in awe, while Morgan smirks noticing his control over his ability has indeed improved a lot.

Stopping his aria there and letting the rain die down Fate opened his eyes, the guild had been restored to a usable state. His action shocked everyone, they spent days rebuilding the guild and setting up a solid foundation, and here he just simply repaired all the broken floors and walls, while also fixing up the second floor. Although it now takes on a more nature theme, it's still completely fixed.

The old master and everyone felt joy seeing the guild was up and running again, although some machines still needed to be fixed and replaced. It will still be than rebuilding the place entirely. "Wow! Since when can you do something like this?" Mira asks somewhat curious about his ability.

"The entire time."

"..."

His response was met with silence before Makarov roared out in rage. "YOU BRAT YOU CAN DO THIS THE ENTIRE TIME! AND ONLY NOW YOU DECIDE TO TELL ME!!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWELS WE COULD HAVE SAVE IF YOU DO THIS SOONER!!?"

The old master was angry is an understatement, as throughout the years the guild's finances have been running low due to almost everyone in the guild specializing in property damage. This means most of the money they made was used to either pay for the property damage or to fix up whatever they had broken in the guild.

"Well you never ask, and I don't have much reason to offer to fix the guild since I never trashed it before." His comeback made the old master's eyelid twitch, he was true about what he said, this was his first time recking the guild and he at least offered to fix what he could do to help.

Taking a deep breath the old master calms himself knowing that there is no winning against him in using words.  "Find but if next time the guild got reck you help out with the repair." 

"No promises."

Again there was another pause by the old master who now really wanted to hit him. While all of this is happening, standing a bit in the back, a girl with pale lavender hair set in a bowl-cut-like style, wearing a pair of glasses and a red bow on top of her head. Her gaze was fixated on the white hair devil while having a light blush on her cheek. She is Laki Olietta, a Fairy Tail mage who uses Wood Make Magic, she also has a strong dislike towards perverts.