Chapter 65: Battle Between Legends (II)

Fate has separated his two halves leaving everyone stunned seeing the two of them. The human walks up holding a metal cane with a smirk on his face. He then taps the cane on the ground.

Open: Gate of the Deadly Sin: Gluttony

A magic circle appeared as a red skin demon came out, "Rejoice Vali! You're getting the boss fight you always wanted! You can call me, Noir."

The White Dragon Emperor smiled equipping his armor. "Let's see can you keep up with me in that state!" Vali charged toward Noir with blinding speed but the moment he reached him, his attack just went through him. "What!?"

He was snapped back to reality feeling a red fist crashing into his side and throwing him off, quickly regaining his balance Vali flew back up and looked down seeing the red demon standing beside the human. "Illusion huh?"

He smirks charging toward Noir again this time he makes sure to keep an eye on the red demon.

Divide

Azazel is now having a hard time keeping his scientific side in check, he has done many researches but this is the first time he has ever seen a sword that can separate man and devil. Azazel really wants to study it seeing how it works. Even the angels and devils leaders are having a hard time wrapping their minds around this, this was also their first time seeing a sword like that.

"Sona, can you ask him to let me borrow that katana for a bit?" Azazel asks earning a deadpan look from the Sitri's heiress. "Do you think he would willingly hand his family sword out for other people?" She said shutting down the Grigori leader's hope. A devil that cherishes family like him would never hand out his family relic to outsiders.

"Pretty please. It won't hurt to try." Azazel pleads hoping that she would at least try. It's not every day one gets to see a sword that has the ability to separate man and demon.

"Trust me I'm having a hard time believing this too." Sirzches said also shocked. "To think he holds the key to the gates of sins, along with a sword that split human and devil. This made me wonder what other artifact he has."

Noir ducks down and rolls out of the way of Vali's attack again, despite having the higher speed advantage, the human reaction speed, and his minion's ability to help him avoid getting hit were superiors. "Tsk! It seems that I need to take down your minion first before I can take you down huh!?"

Vali said although somewhat annoyed that he missed almost all of his attacks, he still found the fight exciting, it is not every day he gets to fight someone who is a good summoner class that actually knows how to use their summon instead of just hiding behind them and ordering powerful attack.

The human and his summon are working together, charging toward the red demon, Vali shoots out balls of pure magic energy toward it but much to everyone's surprise. The red-skinned demon's body opens up revealing a second mouth on its body as it devours the energy blast slightly growing larger in size after consuming it.

"WHAT!?"

Vali was stunned, his energy attack just got eaten like it was nothing, he didn't expect his rival to actually pull out something similar to his divine dividing ability to fight him. "What you didn't think the purest form of Gluttony can't eat?"

Instead of being pissed, he smile at this, his instinct was true. His Rival is much more interesting than he let out. "I didn't expect he could eat a ball of magic energy." He responded before charging down with blinding speed, trying to hit Khuto but he just flew past him as if it was just an illusion, sensing the attack coming toward him. Now prepared, Vali countered the punch with his own sending the red demon back before charging toward its summoner.