Chapter 60: Hell on Earth

The Fairy Tail Mages look at the monster made from clay in fear, even the two Dragon Slayers. Natsu and Gajeel felt their instincts were telling them to run, and most of the members who couldn't fight or were too afraid all ran out from the guild screaming.

Fate has undergone another direct Class Change while having his card installed. Being the Vessel for the Heroic Spirit that he decides to install, a deeply emotional event that can be connected to his Heroic Spirit will alter their Spirit Origin. Similar to his Archer Card undergoes the Class Change to Avenger through his feeling of rage and anger along with being tortured alive by hell flame from what can be considered a Demon King.

The being made from clay just watched the woman who he fell in love with get turned into stone and shattered right before his eyes, by people who think they can play god. Toying with other people's lives.

The monster let out a roar before it swung its claws, the ground broke and stone spikes came toward them forcing the Fairy Tail mages to jump back to avoid being impaled. The monster's eyes focus on the blonde lightning user. Golden ripples appear around the monster, weapons made from mud forms and launched toward them like a rain of missiles.

"YOU ALL GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Makarov yells out as they all try to run and take cover. The weapons made from clay exploded destroying the guild floor and kicking up a lot of dust. The beast rushes toward them, attacking them blindly whether they are friend or foes. The Thunder Legion quickly uses this chance to run away as the beast just stomps the ground causing a small earthquake, which each stomps tree grows up, and it roars out. 

Ice Make: Prison!

A large square cage out of ice appeared to trap the beast but with a single swing of its arm, the cage was broken without resistance. 

Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!

Iron Dragon: Hard Fist!

The two dragon slayers run up, one with his fist covered with flame and the other one has his fist turning to dark metal. The beast made from clay just looked at them before clenching his fist and throwing his own punch toward them. Their fists collided and the two were throwback.

"Is this for real!?"

They were shocked, as both Natsu and Gajeel are heavy hitters in their guild yet he just sent them flying. Fate roars slamming his fist on the ground and breaking it, the child born from clay cries out in pain, and Mother Earth reciprocates. The entire Fiore continent shakes, the beasts and animals let out painful cries, and the plant life grows rapidly. 

Makarov was forced into using one of the Three Great Fairy Magics to detain the child of Clay.

Fairy Sphere!

The powerful magic was cast and the beast form from Clay was trapped inside a sphere of light. Fate punches the sphere from the inside shaking it and making Makarov sweat quickly reforming the crack. "Fate! Snap out of THIS!" The old master yelled out but the child of Clay didn't respond in kind, continuing to attack the magic sphere recklessly. Fairy Sphere; the Magic protects the Guild from any evil and is an absolute defense Magic.

If it was just regular Lancer Enkidu with his True Neutral Alignment, breaking the defense for any evil would be a simple task. But now being a Berserker having the Chaotic Mad Alignment has made the process of breaking Fairy Sphere a bit harder but still possible.

"You brats! Go out and look for Laxus! Drag that ungrateful brat here and make him fix this!" The old master said doing his best to hold off Fate. Hearing this they all rush out of the guild but for some reason, the two dragon slayers can't leave due to the runes that Freed set up.