Chapter 62: Fated Encounter

It was the next day after the massive fight between Fairy Tail's three strongest female mages, an eye opener for Evergreen, seeing Morgan do a 1vs2 against Erza and Mira. The woman she thought was weak is not, just like that monster. The three were quickly dubbed the Three Queens of Fairy Tail. 

To avoid the guild getting destroyed again, Fate has to stop them and fix up the damage, following Makarov's word. "The three of them fought because of you." Which he is very confused about, clearly they were talking about the Miss Fairy Tail Contest before they started fighting so it should have nothing to do with him.

Makarov then didn't know if Fate was pretending to be oblivious or if he was actually that dense not to notice it. He only decides to give in and fix the guild after seeing the old master fall to his knees crying.

Lucy is freaking out because a reporter from Sorcerer Weekly is going to show up at Fairy Tail today.

Sorcerer Weekly goes on sale every Wednesday, everything from new spells to news about trendsetting guilds not to mention photo spreads of attractive mages is included in this popular magazine.

"Oh! The Titania! Whoa! It's really here! Cool! Cool! Cool! It's Erza, in the flesh!" The reporter wearing a pink shirt with blonde hair with a camera around his neck, the man has a hyper personality and is called Jason, the reporter from Sorcerer Weekly.

Jason began going around interviewing each member of the guild starting with Erza.

"But this is how I always look. I went through all that trouble to dress up..." She said with a light blush on her cheek.

"No problem. Seeing your most natural state is what I wanted most!" Jason said before taking photos of Erza now back in her casual armor. While ignoring Lucy who is trying to get his attention. "Could I ask you a couple of questions!?"

"I suppose so." Erza response.

"He just ignored me!?" Lucy said to herself.

"All together, how many kinds of armor can you requip into?" "Over 100."

"Cool! Which one is your favorite?" The reporter asks still excited. In the original story, Erza would have said the bunny suit but after nicely borrowing Fate's Rider Card. She went on to get an identical set of clothing. "The Summer Maid suit."

"Summer Maid..." The reporter has a deep blush on his face. "Yeah, it's very comfortable and it looks nice."

"What's your favorite food?"

"I would definitely say cheesecake and souffle."

Lucy by now was still mad, not knowing why this reporter was ignoring her, she tried to recall from her memory but other than in a few years when Fairy Tail was temporarily disbanded, she worked with Jason as a reporter. He even now goes to ask Happy why he is blue while ignoring her who is sitting beside the cat.

Jason ran up to Gray and Juvia asking while he was always so quick to take his clothes off. The ice mage yells at him while missing his pants.

"All right!" Natsu all fire up knocking Lucy and the tables out of the way.

"Natsu! Natsu, the Salamander! The mage I most wanted to meet! All right! Cool!"

The dragon slayer didn't take kind to all the bad stuff which are true that is written about him. Jason tries to reach out for a handshake only to be punched by the dragon slayer. Yet the reporter didn't look distressed and continued to take notes with a happy smile. He then goes around interviewing other members of the guild while completely ignoring Lucy.

Lucy even goes as far as trying to get his attention by dressing up in a pink bunny girl suit but before it can go any further, Gajeel knocks her aside now in his white suit and begins to sing. Jason was very excited to see, Black Steel Gajeel of course.