2.

MIA'S POV.

As I settled into Darwin and Lorena's house, the weight of my heartbreak  seemed to lessen, if only for a moment. Their warm welcome and comforting presence provided a sanctuary that I desperately needed in this time of turmoil.

After unpacking my bags and exchanging a few words with Darwin, he left for the game, leaving me with Lorena. She glanced at me with a sympathetic smile, her eyes full of understanding. 

"Hey, Mia," Lorena said softly, her voice filled with compassion. "Would you like to come to the game with me ? It might be a good distraction." 

I hesitated for a moment, grappling with conflicting emotions. But then I remembered my promise to embrace new experiences and find solace in the company of loved ones. "Sure," I replied, mustering a smile. " I think that would be nice."  

We made our way to the stadium together, the anticipation building with each step. The atmosphere was electric, alive with the energy of passionate fans and the promise of an exciting match.

Once inside the VIP area, Lorena and I found our seats among the other players' families. The air buzzed with excitement as we waited for the game to begin.

And then , as the players took to the pitch, my eyes were drawn to one in particular - a handsome man with a commanding presence and a gracefulness that seemed to captivate everyone around him.

I turned to Lorena, my curiosity piqued. "Who is he?" I asked, unable to tear my eyes away from the mysterious stranger.

Lorena followed my gaze, a knowing smile playing at the corners of her lips. "That's Dominik Szoboszlai," she replied, her voice tinged with amusement. "One of the star players for Liverpool FC." 

My heart skipped a beat with the revelation. I had heard of Dominik Szoboszlai before, of course his name was synonymous with talent and skill. But seeing him in person was an entirely different experience.

As the game unfolded before us, I found myself unable to tear my gaze away from Dominik. There was something about him that drew me in, something magnetic and irresistible.

 And as I watched him play, a strange sense of connection washed over me, as if our paths were destined to cross in ways I couldn't yet comprehend.