8.

MIA'S POV

(time skip few weeks later)

As soon as I arrived back at my brother's house after attending the exhilarating match against Manchester United (which, by the way we won, 3-1, much to our delight), I was buzzing with excitement. The energy of the game still pulsed through me, every cheer and chant echoing in my ears as I made my way to the shower.

The warm water cascading over me was a welcome relief, washing away the sweat and tension of the day. I let out a contented sigh, feeling rejuvenated as I scrubbed away the remnants of the match. Once I emerged, wrapped snuggly in a towel, I headed to my room, eager to unwind and capture the memories of the day. 

sitting on my bed, I retrieved my phone from my bag and began scrolling through the photos I had taken at the stadium. There were snapshots of electrifying atmosphere, the jubilant celebrations, and of course, a few candid shots of my brother and Dominik. 

Dominik and I had struck a friendship over the past few weeks, bonding over our shared love for football and other things. We had exchanged numbers and had been texting each other regularly , sharing laughs and stories late into the night. He was quickly becoming one of my closest confidants, someone I could turn to for support and companionship.

As I shifted through my photos I had decided to post some of them. I selected a few of my favourite shots and began composing a post for instagram. I uploaded the images, accompanied by a caption expressing my pride in my brother's performance. 

But as I hovered over the "share" button, a sudden impulse seized me. Without hesitation, I added a tag: szoboszlaidominik.

With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, I hit the button, sending the post out into the digital ether. Almost immediately my phone began to buzz with notifications. Likes and comments poured in.

Mia_Nunez

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

(imagine she is wearing Darwin's shirt with his name and number)

Mia_Nunez:  Orgullosa de ti hermano❤️⚽ (proud of you brother)

Tagged: darwin_n9, szoboszlaidominik.

Liked by liverpoolfc, szoboszlaidominik and others 

lorenaamanaz ❤️❤️ 

liverpoolfc YNWA❤️ 

darwin_n9 Te amo hermana 🫶 (I love you sister)

Szoboszlaidominik 🥰🥰🥰

trentarnold66 were is my picture? 😒

↪️ virgilvandijk replied to trentarnold she only took pictures of szobo 🤨

↪️ Mia_Nunez replied to virgilvandijk and trentarnold 🙄🙄

Lucinda01 my wife xx

Garciaisabella prettiest girl alive 😍❤️‍🔥

user1 I ship her and Dominik so damn much

 ↪️ User2 replied to User1 🚢🚢

User3 I think she and Dominik are dating 

User4 Eww there is no way szobo will be with her

load more comments...