7.

MIA'S POV.

*time skip, 1 week*

Mia stepped into her room, she couldn't wait to share her experiences with her friends back home, Isabella and Lucinda. Pulling out her phone, she dialed their numbers, eager to catch up.

"Heyy, girl, how's Liverpool treating you?" Lucinda's cheerful voice greeted her.

"I love it here, but I miss you guys so much," Mia replied, sinking onto her bed.

"We miss you too, babe," Isabella chimed in, her voice filled with warmth.

"So did you meet any cute footballers yet?" Isabella teased, causing Mia to blush furiously. 

"Isa, give her a break, She just moved there," Lucinda interjected, her laughter echoing through the phone.

Mia couldn't help but giggle at her friends antics. "Well, actually I did meet one of Darwin's teammates at last week's game," she confessed.

"Oh my god, spill the tea, girl!" Isabella exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

Mia took a deep breath before launching into her story. "His name is Dominik Szoboszlai. I got lost in the corridors after the game, and he showed me the way out and waited with me for Darwin," she recounted, her heart fluttering at the memory.

Isabella and Lucinda erupted into laughter, their playful teasing evident even over the phone. "What's so funny?" Mia asked, unable to suppress her own laughter. 

"You like him, don't you?" Isabella teased, her voice laced with amusement.

Mia felt her cheeks heat up even more. "I think I might," she admitted, unable to hide her smile.

As they chatted, Mia's phone chimed in with a notification. 

*Szoboszlaidominik started following you*

Her heart skipped a beat as she glanced and the screen. "Oh my God, guys!" she exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement.

"What is it?" Isabella and Lucinda asked eagerly.

"He followed me on insta!" Mia squealed, her heart racing with excitement.

"Should I follow him back now or later?" she asked, her fingers hovering over the screen.

"Girl, do it now!" they urged, their excitement matching Mia's. 

Mia didn't need any further encouragement. With a quick tap of her finger, she followed Dominik back, her pulse quickening with anticipation.