6.

As Dominik hurried out of the locker room to find Darwin and return his forgotten phone, his mind raced with thoughts of the upcoming game and the strategies they needed to implement. However, his train of thought was abruptly interrupted as he collided with someone in the corridor.

"hey, watch it," he instinctively said, before realising who he had bumped into.

"oh, I'm really sorry," Dominik quickly apologised, taking a step back. He looked at the person he  had bumped into and saw that it was her, her eyes wide with surprise.

"it's fine don't worry about it," she replied with a smile, her voice calm and reassuring. 

Dominik couldn't help but notice her warm demeanor. "So, you're Darwin's sister, right?" he asked, extending his hand in greeting.

The young women nodded, returning his handshake. "yeah, I'm Mia, nice to meet you," she said, her smile widening.

Dominik returned her smile, feeling a sense of ease wash over him. "Likewise, Mia. Do you mind giving your brother his phone? He left it in the locker room," he asked, holding out Darwin's phone.

Mia chuckled, taking the phone from him. "Oh, what an idiot. Sure I'll give it to him," She said, her laughter infectious.

"Do you mind showing me the way out? It's my first time here, and Darwin already left me alone," Mia explained, hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Of course, follow me," he said, gesturing for her to follow as he led the way out.

As they walked, Dominik found himself engaged in conversation with Mia, their discussion flowing effortlessly. They talked about everything from football to their favourite foods, and before they knew it, they had reached the exit.

Just as they were about to sit on a bench to wait for Darwin, he appeared, his presence catching them both off guard.

"Szobo, what are you doing with my sister?" Darwin asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Dominik laughed, feeling slightly caught out. "Hey, mate. I was just waiting with her since you left her alone, and I also brought you your phone," he explained, pointing to the device in Mia's hands.

Darwin's eyes widened in realisation. "Oh, yeah, I was going to go inside to look for it. Thanks mate. Let's go, Mia," he said, motioning for his sister to follow him.

Mia waved goodbye to Dominik, her smile warm and genuine. "Bye, Dominik. Thanks for showing me the way out and waiting with me," she said gratefully.

Dominik nodded, returning her smile. "No problem at all, Mia. It was nice meeting you. Take care," he said, watching as she walked away with Darwin.