Memories and Revelations

Tw:explosions and angst

~~~CHAPTER FIVE~~~

Explosions rang through Valiaun's ears, he felt tears streaming down his face, looking around he noticed he was on some sort of ship "ZAZA!" he felt himself scream out, what was this? He couldn't control his body as a man limped in front of him. Valiaun suddenly felt a surge of joy in him when he ran to the man "ZAZA! ZAZA!" Valiaun cried running into the man's arms. The man wrapped his arms around Valiaun. 

He was a very tall man...or maybe Valiaun was short. That didn't matter right now, as this man held him Valiaun felt safe. "Shh shh, val my starlight" the man spoke in an oddly familiar voice "It will be okay abbo" The man whispered though his voice wavered slightly. "Zaza where is Daddy?" Valiaun asked and the man shivered slightly bringing Valiaun's face to meet his eyes

 "Listen, Val..you can't stay here... Daddy is... I don't know where daddy is..you have to..you have to find him." the man whispered, placing a kiss to Valiaun's head. "Go find daddy" the man whispers before pushing Valiaun back slightly, "Zaza?" Valiaun whimpered in confusion "But.." "Go find daddy my starlight" The man opened a portal and Valiaun finally got a clear view of his face...it was that avenger. The avenger that had said his name. 

Valiaun's eyes widened as the man pushed him through the portal. Gasping, Valiaun, who was back in his adult self, sat up in bed. His face was stained with tears...what an odd dream. Valiaun wiped his eyes and stood up, he walked to the small private bathroom that was connected to his room. He turned on the tap and wet his face, he was still in civilian clothing. Valiaun splashed the cool water on his face the stubble on his chin feeling odd as he dabbed it with a towel. He looked into the mirror studying the cuts and bruises that lined his jaw, cheek, and forehead. There was a small piece of paper hanging out of the medicine cabinet, Valiaun opened the mirror to find that file he had swiped from Shield a while ago...

Studying the file's exterior which was marked in a bright red "classified" stamped with the shield logo Valiaun sighed. He opened the file, he knew he wouldn't find anything new, he had kept this file for a few months now but it hadn't given him any more information on that avenger other than what he already knew. He opened the folder seeping a picture of Miri. A chill went down his spine, it was the same man of his dream. The same man who had said his name. 'How did he know my name?' Valiaun thought, his lips pursing as he flipped through the few pages. 'Name: Miri age: unknown strength: can stop Hulk without flinching(haha okay whatever) Background: they come from Asgard and have an attachment with Loki the god of mischief, they claim to be a powerful god however they seem to not want to cause harm, despite their pranks and sassiness they are much like thor and seem to approve of humans' 

"I know" Valiaun grunted as his mind read part of the file "I already know!" he groans and then reaches into his pocket for his phone. He needed to text Lumi, he didn't know how she would feel about him leaving her at the hospital with their newborn children. Reaching into his pocket, Valiaun felt his blood run cold. His phone was missing! Valiaun ran out of the bathroom and tore the sheets off his bed. He had to find that phone! If Strucker were to get it and read the messages...No, he couldn't even bear to think of the repercussions of his father finding out about his relationship with Lumiana.

~~~~~

"Still not talking to you, pointbreak?" 

Tony asked Thor who was sitting sullenly in the corner staring at his brother who was reading a book and drinking tea. Miri braided his hair aimlessly. "No, Stark. My brother has been ignoring me for hours. All I wanted was answers!" he slammed his fist onto the table causing Miri to flinch and look over "soooo sky guy doesn't know?" Tony whispered to Thor and Thor shook his head. "Doesn't know what?" Miri looked intrigued Tony tensed, he forgot Miri was an exceptional lip reader.