Hello again.

Tw: magic, cringy reunion scene, lots of switching povs, pain...lol enjoy

~~~CHAPTER 7~~~

The compound was quiet, too quiet. Valiaun adjusted the mask on his face as he dropped down from the ceiling, he managed to bypass all the security systems with ease, it wasn't like he hadn't done this before, stealing files from Shield was like stealing candy from a baby. Much like a baby, when Shield's or the Government's files went missing they cried and blamed someone else. Anyone else other than the ones actually working for Hydra which is something Valiaun found entertaining. He liked watching them run around like chickens with their heads cut off. This time, however, he wasn't looking for a simple file, he wasn't supposed to be here. Valiaun feared what would happen if he were caught but shook his head nonetheless. He couldn't think about that. Valiaun walked down the silent hallways passing the occasional guard and hiding in the shadows to ensure he didn't hurt anyone, it wasn't that type of mission.

Eventually, Valiaun made it to the labs, and the hair on the back of his neck stood up, yes this was easy..but it was too easy. He turned around after hearing something scuttle in the darkness. His eyes narrowed when he didn't see anything. Magic, it was something Valiaun was familiar with, he was raised with magic. He was taught to use his powers to help him on missions however he preferred not to because of how strong it could be. How easily he could lose control..he could sense magic was at play here and that was never a good sign. Valiaun carefully pulled a small sphere out of his pocket, tossing it into the room, as mist filled the air he saw no lasers which was even more suspicious. He then heard footsteps behind him. He didn't turn around, he refused to believe he had gotten caught just yet. "I already turned them off for ya kid" a voice came from behind him it was one that he had heard many times before, 

Tony Stark, how wonderful. Valiaun tilted his head toward the floor "You have something of mine." Valiaun spoke in a gruff voice, causing Stark to chuckle "Oh, I know... And we know about your little girlfriend" He taunted, Valiaun spun around to look him in the eyes "So, here's the deal poofy," Tony started and Valiaun's eyes narrowed 'poofy?' that was definitely not his name. "You're going to come with me, peacefully, or we are going to get your girlfriend to calm you down" Tony reasoned and Valiaun started seeing red, how dare they bring her into this! She was an innocent person! Her only crime was...well falling in love with someone wanted by multiple countries...Valiaun sighed "So you can lock me away? Listen. She did nothing to anyone. Your battle isn't with a civilian. But I can't let you lock me away." Valiuan placed his hand on his gun ready to fire but it was suddenly pulled from its holster.

Valiaun gasped as the black metal skitted across the floor, he then reached for his knife but he found that he couldn't move "You-" he felt his arms pulled back as he was shoved against the wall, and a tall dark figure stepped out from the shadows. Valiaun scoffed, he knew something fishy was going on. Loki picked up Valiaun's gun and gave him a kind smile "Stark was joking, we wouldn't use her against you" he turned his eyes to Tony giving him a stern look "We didn't plan to at least" Loki spoke through gritted teeth annoyed at his companion.

 "Really wow then give me my phone and I'll be on my way." Valiuan scoffed causing Tony to smirk, he was about to make a snarky comment but Loki interrupted before Tony could speak "We can't do that... soldier" his voice was low he didn't want to say Valiaun because of the hurtful memories the name brought back to him. Valiaun struggled against the shadow's hold on him again "Don't call me that" he grumbled, fixing his eyes on Loki's. Valiaun stared into the god's eyes a sense of familiarity washed over him however he wasn't sure where it was from perhaps it was because they had fought in the past...but, that's not what it felt like, no. it felt like safety Valiaun had felt he had found something he had been looking for, his eyebrows furrowed. What was this? Who was this god to him? Why was he glad to see him? The idea of this all being some sort of elaborate trick crossed his mind and ticked him off. Valiaun managed to escape the shadow's grasp as he grabbed the spare blade from his belt and tried to attack Loki.