Sunday - March 24, 2024 - 7:38pm

The other days after Wednesday weren't very eventful lol

But oh my god, today was absolutely amazing! I slept over at my grandparents' house this weekend. Which was fun, but TODAY I planned to go to the rollerdrome with a couple friends (Syd and Wynter; we also had Wynter's younger brother with us and Wynter's mom to supervise) at 1pm. I left at like 3:46pm.

I had the regular rollerskates, where they have two wheels on the left and right undersides of the skates. 

I was terrible at first. I haven't skated since, like, 8th grade. I tried my best and stuck to the wall for most of the time, but I got better at it later and learned that I have to push OUT, not roll forward and backward. If that makes sense. When I finally didn't need the wall, I accidentally hit a guy in the stomach with my arm. I felt kinda bad, but it wasn't as bad as later when I watched him fall really hard on the ground. Ouch. I asked him if he was okay. He- uh... didn't hear me, lol.

Wynter's little brother wanted to be next to me the whole time. He kept asking to skate with him the whole time xD. I did go out with him a few times. Then he wanted to do the Hokie Pokie with me and I did not want to at all lmao. I just sat with Wynter's mom.

I was skating with him and then decided to take a break, so I skated to the exit of the rink where, for some reason, a random guy with a beanie (keep in mind that I have no idea who this man is) came up to me with a smile and said, "Awesome job! You're doing amazing!" Then gave me a high five. I was very confused, but it made me smile. Also, it kinda weirded me out lmao. Mostly because he might've been, ya know, watching me the whole time? Maybe he thought that I was attractive, or maybe just cool, and assumed I was an adult? ;w;

THEN, later, I skated with Wynter and impressed them while skating. Which I'm very proud of ahah- I almost fell and they laughed and said, "Don't fall. If you fall, I'll laugh- I'm just kidding. If you fall, I'll help you up. I'll only laugh if you're laughing."

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then we went to the arcade and stuff. Wynter won me a very misshapen blue ball pfft-

I also won a red cyclops duck from the duck claw machine. It's the only claw machine I actually like because it's a "Play Until You Win" game. Most claw machines are rigged, imo. But if they have the little rubber ends on the claws, they're a bit easier! If they don't, they're usually rigged. Especially since they almost always tightly packed full with stuffed animals and other things. It's extremely hard to pull one of them out with a claw that isn't strong and has no grip.

My parents came to pick me up early from the rollerdrome, which I was very sad about. They were mad with me because I hadn't known what time I was going to be done skating so they stayed in town the whole time. It made me a little upset. I wanted to tell them how much fun I had and I wanted them to be excited because I literally just taught myself how to skate without the wall and without help, but they kinda just ignored me.

I had a good time anyway! And then we picked up Chewie from my stepmom's parents' house. I got to hold him in my lap and kiss his little head lol. He's a good dog :3

ANYWAY, THAT'S IT!!

(Edit: I'm posting this today, but I wrote it yesterday and forgot to post-)