Episode 1- Dawn of the Morn

Hazel was the kindest friend Anna had ever met.They were both ninth graders. She was a beauty with brains and friendly at the same time. Hazel was her classmate, but their friendship grew in a tuition. At times, Anna wished Hazel could be her best friend.

Anna was a real introvert. But she felt really comfortable to open up to Hazel.It felt blissful to have such a friend. Her hazel brown eyes were always so bright and she always carried a soft smile on her light pink lips.Their friendship grew with time. Anna shared a lot of her life with Hazel. Hazel was a patient listener. She always came up with solutions to her problems.One day while they were talking about things and stuff, the topic came to "Crush". Anna told Hazel about the boy she had loved her entire life. She told her she had deep feelings for this guy named Scott right from second grade. Hazel was surprised on hearing her story. She questioned Anna why she never told all about her love to Scott much before. Anna replied that she was shy and moreover, she was not a beauty like Hazel and an introvert at the nerves. All this made it impossible for Anna to confesss her feelings to Scott.

When Hazel was asked the same question, she proudly replied how she had no crush. Anna gave a mild smile.

Hazel on reaching home, laid comfy on her bed and remembered Anna's lines.." I really love him so much. How I wish he knew about it! How I wish we could be lovers! How wonderful that would be! But I'm too coward to open up to him. What if he rejects me? I can't live with it. I really love him so much.." Hazel wondered how love felt like! Was it really so addicting and painful? She had never fallen in love. Many of her friends told her a lot of times, how some other guys felt about Hazel. But she herself had never experienced love towards anybody indifferently. What is love? How can one define it? She sighed, 'God knows!'

She was tired from the afternoon tuition. She soon fell asleep on her comfy bed.The next day at school was exhausting. So many tests and so many homework. Hazel was an average student. So the day was a disaster for her.

She again met Anna at the evening tuition. Anna was yet more exhausted. She again recalled Scott and how much she loved him. Hazel felt a little disturbed during this conversation. She felt down at how she didn't know what falling in love felt like. She thought about it a bit and asked her.. what love felt like. Anna turned speechless. She didn't get any words to explain it. Still she tried, "Well you see, it's a beautiful feeling. When you're in love, you think about them day and night, while eating, while sleeping and all the time. You feel like you miss them. And how  sweet it feels like having them with you." Hazel was confused. But she replied with a mild smile.