Episode 2- The Fateful Encounter

A few days passed by. But it felt like Anna was growing frustrated with the upcoming days. She hated how she didn't express and open up to Scott. Hazel tried to understand her and calm her down. Anna requested her to do something about it. But unfortunately, it was not Hazel's cup of tea. She was a really hopeless case when it came to love. She told Anna that if Anna comes up with a good idea, Hazel will help her all she can. Anna felt strong on hearing this. It was heart-warming.

The very next day, after a lot of thinking Anna came up with a plan. Oh that day's evening tuition she opened up the plan to Hazel. But Hazel was not eager to execute it. She thought it was a stupid one. But Anna kept insisting, so Hazel had to agree to keep her promise. The next day was a Friday and they had no evening tuitions, so they decided to execute the plan on that Friday.

On that Friday.. at sharp 6 in the evening Hazel texted Scott. She send him the exact lines that Anna was writing her. She felt nervous doing it, cause she knew one mistake, and Scott would find out. She remembered how dumb the plan was. She was texting Scott as if she was Anna. She even had to change her profile picture to make it look like it was Anna.

After a few minutes came a seriously reply from Scott. It went like this, "I don't know what you're talking about, but I feel really insecure about this. I can't accept your love, cause I was never in love with you." Hazel quickly forwarded the message to Anna. Anna told Hazel to keep insisting, "I don't believe it. He has to be in love with me. I love him so much. He can't simply reject me. Write this to him: It's okay that you don't love me, but atleast we can try together. We'll be there for each other through the good and the bad. Let's give it a try atleast." Hazel did as instructed. Scott replied, "It's impossible, I don evn wanna give tht a try. GALMA." And boop he blocked Hazel, the so called Anna. Hazel took a  screenshot and sent it to Anna. Anna called her.

Anna was crying on the phone. She told Hazel how dumb her planning was. But what had already happened could not be changed. She just kept consoling Anna. She regretted agreeing with Anna's plan. She knew it was stupid. She decided that she would not hold back and go directly up to Scott and tell him the truth and let him know how much Anna actually loved him. Hazel's fair cheeks became red with anger at the thought how Scott rejected her friend even before considering her thoughts once.

Scott was a fair and tall guy. He was handsome and  popular at high-school and was a basketball maniac. He was a ruthless young lad and loved showing off how rich he was. The only thing which was good about him was his extremely good looks. With his crisp brown hair, ocean blue eyes and a clear-cut profile he looked like an angel who just landed on The Earth.

On that Monday, Hazel was determined to meet up Scott and make some arrangements for her friend. She asked some of her classmates and they told her, that she could meet him at the Basketball Ground. She went there during the fifth period. Scott as usual was bust playing basketball with his group. He jumped and put the ball in the basket at the opponents court. But didn't hear a dropping sound. He looked below the basket. Wasn't she Hazel? Scott had heard about her several times. He heard that Hazel was the most beautiful girl in their ninth grade. But what was she doing here?He noticed that the ball was with her. This was the first time that they were standing in front of each other. Scott kept staring. The sweet soft breeze played with her lob wavy hair which cascaded down her shoulders. Her hazel brown were so bright and looked like it held secrets untold. And her light pink plumed lips made Scott's heart skip a beat. It was a feeling he never felt before. What feeling was it? He wondered. Was it called love at first-sight? He didn't know. But he just couldn't take his eyes off her. It felt blissful staring at her.