Episode 6- A Silent Longing

On reaching home, Anna could not hold her tears back anymore. It was all her fault. It was all because of her dumb plan. She must have confessed her feelings to Scott herself and not by means of Hazel. Yesterday when she was going towards the staff room passing from the Basketball Ground, she noticed Hazel holding the basketball and Scott staring at her. As the realization dawned on her, she felt a sharp pang piercing through her heart.She hoped against hope that his gaze would linger on her, but his eyes sparkled with affection for Hazel, Anna felt her world crumble around her. The smile that he had on his face directed towards her ignited a new ache within, a silent agony she bore with a stoic facade, masking the turmoil raging inside her. She knew she had lost him, forever consigned to the shadows of unrequited love.
Scott looked as if he was mesmerized by her beauty. Anna couldn't bear it  anymore. She felt like she would break into tears of rage back there. She quickly ran to her classroom.

Scott was not giving up. He decided to confess it directly to her in school. Although he had no prior experience of confessing his feelings, he was determined this time. He decided to tell her all he wanted to during the recess period at the school canteen.
The next morning was a busy morning at school. Time passed by quickly and it was soon recess period. Scott left his classroom and went for the school canteen. As Scott walked into the bustling canteen, his heart sank at the sight before him. Across the room, in the dining area, he saw Hazel laughing and chatting animatedly with Noah, whose eyes shimmered with adoration as he gazed at her. A wave of pain washed over the Scott as he realized the depth of their bond, a bond he couldn't compete with. He clenched his fists, trying to hide the turmoil within him, but the hurt in his eyes betrayed him. With a heavy heart, he turned away. He returned to his classroom and put his head down on his desk. He didn't feel like eating. He felt a clot of pain stuck in his throat which he couldn't swallow. He failed to express himself again.

Noah felt lucky to have Hazel by his side. They were best friends right from the first grade. Their bond of friendship grew with time, and they ended up becoming best friends. But in the span of time, Noah never realized when his friendship with Hazel changed into that of love in his eyes. Yes, he is in love with Hazel. He has seen Hazel all his life and could swear how much he loved Hazel. Her charisma could not be described by words. She was kind, friendly, beautiful, delicate, sweet, soft-natured and smart. The most amazing person Noah had ever met in his life. He could never think of falling for another girl. But he was not yet ready to confess to Hazel. Yet, he knew he would surely do it within some more days. It was being hard for him to hide his feelings anymore. At times, he found himself staring blankly at Hazel. Hazel's words became inaudible then. He felt mesmerized and captivated by her beauty.