Episode 3- Stuck in love's Unbalanced Scale

Hazel approached Scott. She was nervous as she didn't know how he would react to her message. She returned him the ball and told him that they needed to talk. Scott agreed. He brought a chair from the corner of the ground and told Hazel to take a seat. Hazel sat down. She took a deep breath.. she didn't know where to start from. But she began, "You see I have something serious and important that I need to tell you. I don't know where I should start this from. Remember, a girl named Anna from my class texted you confessing her feeling about you?" Scott gave a twisted smile. It irritated Hazel to her nerves, but she continued,"Actually she is my friend. And it was not she who actually texted you. It was me." Scott was jaw dropped. He couldn't believe a beauty like Hazel could fall in love with him. He was just about to say something, when Hazel continued,"To be honest, it was a dumb plan made by Anna. She was too afraid to text you, so she wanted me to text you as if it was her." Scott felt a sudden pain in his heart. It was new to him. Hazel added,"I wannt to tell you that she really loves you a lot. You must give her a try. She is a really good person. I will go now. My class is pending." Saying this she stood up and proceeded to go to her classroom. Scott stood there still for sometime and only came to sense once a friend of his patted his back and told him, "Let's return to class. This class is important." Scott came to his senses and called out, "
Hazel, wait.." But she was gone.

S

cott decided to text Hazel on reaching home. He couldn't help, but kept thinking about Hazel throughout his classes. He became unmindful, and couldn't answer questions when his teacher asked him.

After the final bell rang, Scott opened his phone and went through messages. He soon found out Hazel's number which he had blocked. He unblocked it at once and texted her "Hi."
He was excited and kept checking his phone several times for her reply. He had never done this for anyone. What was wrong with him? What changed? Why was he suddenly so excited on seeing Hazel? He didn't have any answer.

Hazel on reaching home, changed her clothes into her comfy pajamas.. threw her bag and phone right on the bed and took a nap. She didn't have her tuition that day owing to her teacher's sudden holidays. She woke up at  almost 6 in the evening. It was a long and tight nap.

On the other hand, Scott began to get puzzled. Why isn't she answering me? Why isn't she coming online? Did she block me? Why would she do that? Does she really hate me that much, that she blocked me? He kept checking his phone again and again, but there was no reply from her.

DECEPTION of DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें