Episode 9- Unraveling Hearts

Anna didn't know what to do next? Should I just give up? Or was it just a game being played by my destiny? Why did it have to be Hazel?? Why can't it just be mee? What is wrong with me?? I know that I'm not as beautiful as Hazel, but I'm not ugly either. I'm actually quite pretty to be sure. But it is still Hazel's cute face that Scott fell for. But why?? Is it because I'm a bit darker than Hazel? If not, then why Hazel and why not me?? Oh God, just why??

Hazel wasn't sure what was going on with Scott. Why was he so angry even after partnering up with Anna? Didn't he love Anna? Then, what was the issue bothering him? She would have asked all this to Anna. But she noticed, that she was avoiding her recently. Hazel did not have any clue why she'd do this. She even stopped replying to her messages. Something was definitely wrong with her. Hazel saw that she looked really sad and devastated all the time recently. But when Hazel asked her what the matter was, she avoided her question and went another way.

So, Hazel decided to ask her best friend Noah about the matter with Scott. She called  him up.

Noah tried to concentrate on his Maths homework. But howsoever he tried, he failed to do so. He couldn't help but remember Scott's face when he held Hazel in his arms not letting her go at all. The memory kept distracting Noah. He felt scared at the thought of loosing his best friend and his first love. He quickly picked up his phone deciding to call Hazel. Just as he put up his phone, he received a call. It was Hazel! What a coincidence!!

He picked the call. "HELLO!" Hazel said. "HEY!! What's up?" The voice on the other side spoke up, "Nothing much. Just got reminded of you. Haha" Is Hazel in love with me too? She never calls me during my study.. Am I so lucky? "GOT REMINDED OF ME?! Why?? I mean you don't call me often during my studies.." She replied, "Well, that's right. Actually I've called you to talk about something important. About Scott.." Oh hell no! About Scott? Why? I thought it was just about me.. but she called me to talk IMPORTANT about SCOTT?? NOO.. This can't be true. And she felt it SOO IMPORTANT that she called me during my studies, which she NEVER does..

"Yes. What is it?" Noah replied. "I think there's something wrong with Scott." OFCOURSE!! Everything's wrong about him. How could he fall in love with MY HAZEL?? "Oh .. you think that? Why, what's wrong??" Noah asked. "I think it's not working well between him and Anna these days. Both of them look so sad and gloomy. And Anna's been avoiding me since the past week. Do you know what the matter is??" OFCOURSE, ANNA will be sad. After all the only one she loves, is in love with YOU!! But you have no clue.. and that's good for me.. I don't want you to know. Please be mine Hazel.. I love you so much. Noah answered "Umm.. no. I don't have any clue on  what's going on. But don't worry it'll be alright. And you know that I'm always there for you. After all, I am YOUR best friend." "Okay. Bye", Hazel said. Noah replied, "Bye bye. Good night and sweet dreams to you princess." Noah put his phone down. Just a call with Hazel and it calmed him down. Although not totally. He was still worried about Hazel thinking about Scott. She wasn't allowed to do that. She could only think about Noah and Noah only.