Episode 4- Crossed wires

On waking up, Hazel sat on her comfy bed for sometime and rethought her doings. She still couldn't understand, if it was okay to tell all about their plan to Scott. While telling, she saw how Scott was jaw dropped. But now there was another problem. Hazel couldn't decide if she should tell Anna about her morning meet with Scott. Would Anna be happy or sad? Would she be surprised or angry? Hazel was in a dilemma. She was confused.She checked her phone and she was quite surprised. She had received a text from Scott. It said, "Hi." Hazel couldn't grasp why Scott would text her. She also didn't know what to reply. So she kept the message unread. She texted Anna instead.

Hazel told Anna all about her meet with Scott. But for some reason she did not tell Anna about the recent text that she received from Scott. Anna was genuinely happy. She thanked Hazel for telling everything to Scott on her behalf. After they had done talking, Hazel opened Scott's text. She replied, "Hi." "Why did you text me?" Then she kept her phone aside and took out her books.
Scott's phone at about seven in the evening, notified him about a text that he had received. Scott quickly opened his phone. It was Hazel. She had texted him back! He quickly opened his phone and texted her, "I actully need 2 tell u somethin'. Cn I Cll u?" He felt impatient and eager for her reply.
Hazel received a text from Scott as soon as she kept her phone down. She opened the text.

Scott wants to talk to her on call? Why? Would he denounce her for their stupid plan? Would he curse on her? What was it, that he couldn't text and needed to call? Hazel couldn't understand, but she was scared. She quickly replied him, "No plss. You can tell me whatever you want to on txt." Hazel kept the phone down on her table.

Scott received the text soon. Hazel didn't want him to call her. This was probably the first time that anybody had said 'No' to him. He was not used to it. It felt like as if Hazel was trying to elude from him. But why was so? Was he that scary? Scott felt frustrated by her reply. He didn't want to text anymore. But he felt really distracted. It was as if his heart wanted to talk to her so bad. But there wasn't a way. He laid on his bed and murmured to himself. Today's day was very different than others. I felt a lot if things that I've never felt before. It feels like Hazel brought a new dimension to my life. What I'm feeling for her are things which I've never felt before. What's wrong with me? Or is it just love that has changed me? In this 15 years this is the first time he has felt these. He could not help, but remember her soft pinkish cheeks and her hazel brown eyes which felt brighter than the stars.