𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

When Evelyn wakes up after she went to check up on Elena, she notices that she's in an unfamiliar house. She sees a male vampire, about to bite Elena. 

"Trevor! Control yourself." A green-eyed female vampire scolds. 

Even though she's not very well educated in pop culture, Evelyn can tell she's got the Alice Cullen looks. The haircut, immortality. 

Trevor slowly gets up, walking past Rose. "Buzz kill." He mutters and sends the heretic an apologetic smile before walking out of the room. 

The female vampire observes the doppelganger. 

Elena breathes heavily. "What do you want with us? Please, at least let Evelyn go. She doesn't have anything to do with this. Just let her go." She tries to bargain for Evelyn to be let go, valuing the heretic's life over her own. 

Rose ignores her plead. "My God, you look just like her." 

Elena slowly shakes her head in denial, realizing the elder vampire is comparing her to her ancestor, Katherine Pierce. "But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" 

"Be quiet." Rose interrupts in a short and harsh tone. 

Elena breathes heavier, slowly sitting up on the couch beside the heretic. She glances over at the Salvatore girl before looking pleadingly at the elder vampire. "But I'm not Katherine." She slowly stands up. "My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." 

"I know who you are. I said, be quiet." Rose snaps harshly in impatience. 

Elena furrows her eyebrows slightly. "What do you want?" 

The female vampire uses her vampire speed to knock Elena unconscious by hitting her across the face. The doppelganger falls down on the couch with a small and quiet grunt. "I want you to be quiet." 

The green-eyed kidnapper slowly glances over at the heretic, raising her eyebrows at the Salvatore girl, challenging her to do the same. 

Evelyn raises her hands in surrender, widening her eyes. "D-Do you have any chocolate or ice cream, by any chance?" 

The vampire smirks amused. "And why does a vampire want sweets?" 

"I have been locked in a tomb for 145 years. I'm taking the chance to eat anything I want. I-I think I deserve that. I am just a witchy vamp trying to live her vampire life." Evelyn defends herself in a soft tone. 

The vampire's smirk softens into a smile. "I'll see what I can get for you." 

"Okay, thank you. What's your name? My is Evelyn-" Evelyn begins. 

The vampire crosses her arms. "Evelyn Stefania Salvatore. Born to Damon Giuseppe Salvatore and an unknown siphoner witch. Which makes you a very rare hybrid. A witch gifted with vampirism and still holds onto the magic. Siphoner magic. Niece of Stefan Antonio Salvatore. Granddaughter of Giuseppe Salvatore and Lillian Salvatore." 

Evelyn widens her eyes. 

"I have gotten my information. My name is Rose and my best friend's name is Trevor. We are using you and the doppelganger to make a deal. It's not personal, you seem like a sweet girl, Evelyn Salvatore, and in any different scenario, I would love to be your friend, but we need something from the vampire we're gonna exchange you to." Rose speaks. 

"The Originals, right?" Evelyn assumes. When Rose looks slightly surprised and impressed, the heretic continues. "Who else do you need to run from? You look like you've been around long. And I'm a witch. Mind reading is a thing. Elijah. Klaus. Huh, interesting name." 

Rose smirks proudly. "Your father and uncle are lucky men. Not because of the doppelgangers, but because of you." 

Evelyn's face brightens up with a small smile.