Sad Child

The world was split into two realms. The Demon Realm and The Earth Realm. The Demon Realm was covered in demonic creatures, as you could probably tell by its name, but the ones who ruled it are the Vampires, and not just any ordinary Vampires, this royal family are known as the Zoldyck's and they are indeed very powerful immortal beings, so much so that every creature on their land obeys and worship them and sees them as Gods.

The Zoldyck family has 5 children. And the middle child, was set to be heir to the throne and carry out his family legacy, to kill and overthrow. But he doesn't want that, but his family has high expectations for him, which means lots of pressure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 5:00 am in the morning, it was still pitch black outside, and the air felt cold to the touch.

Killua Zoldyck was currently sitting on his palace's balcony, looking up at the sky with the twinkling stars, and the cool breeze rushing through him. He sighed as he envied those stars, wishing he was one of them instead of being trapped in this miserable hell.

"Killua" a voice cut through the air that would send chills up Killua's spine, he recognised all too well. His older brother, the first born, Illumi.

"You need to go to bed soon, it's almost sun rise" Illumi said as he came up to his little brother and places his hand on his shoulder.

Killua looked up at his brother with disgust, "yeah yeah I will be down in a minute" he mocked, shooing away his big brother, and Illumi left him too it, taking in the last moments of the night before day comes.

Killua couldn't sleep that day, a lot of things were on his mind, so the palace windows and doors were completely shut and blocked from the scorching sun, that can kill a vampire, unless you learn how to control the burn properly, which some can do, including Illumi.

Killua walked down his very long staircase to his kitchen, to greet his family for breakfast.

Illumi came in with a massive batch for breakfast, Killua's nose wrinkles at the sight. Disgusting.

"Come sit Kil" Illumi ordered and his brother pulled out a chair and just sat there.

As his family was eating, they all eyed him with suspicion. "Kil why don't you eat? You look pale darling" his mother commented.

Killua frowned "that's my natural tone mother" he said. But his mother wasn't convinced, neither was the rest.

"You need to eat darling or else you will grow weaker" his mother said.

Killua hates eating humans, sure he's a vampire, he would eat other meat from animals, but for some reason, he has a dislike to humans, and those are the kind that boosts up your power and energy, Killua doesn't wanna admit it, but he has been feeling weak as up till recently, because he's not eating enough, but he does eat animals.

Killua suddenly got up and took a handful of meat on a plate. "Then let me eat in peace" he lied through his teeth, he was actually going to meet his sister.

Killua walked down the long corridor to his sister's 'room' aka the basement, where she was trapped and never to be shown.

He places his hand on to the touch screen and it immediately recognises his DNA, and he walked inside, and saw his sister doing some colouring.

Alluka perked up once She saw her big brother waltz into her room with some breakfast. They both shot each other a smile.

"Big brother!" She cried, as she flung herself into his arms, for a hug.

"Hey....i got you some breakfast" Killua said , handing her the plate.

Alluka immediately grabbed it and scoffed it down quickly. She looked at her brother with concern.

"Why aren't you eating big brother?" She asked.

"Hmm oh I'm not hungry" Killua waved her off.

Alluka frowned "you liar" she teased and stocked her tongue out.

Killua scoffed, "I'm not lying!" He protested.

"You don't look well" his sister commented.

Killua's eyebrows turned upward as he felt guilty for letting his sister worry about him.

"Why don't you go into the Earth realm tonight, and hunt" Alluka suggested.

Killua gulped "Alluka you know I don't like hunting, and I don't have access to the Earth realm anyway"

"Illu-Ni does" Alluka says.

"Why do you call him that? He's horrible to you" Killua says with a slightly angry tone.

"Habit I guess, I also have three big brothers I can't call all of them big brother it would be confusing" she shrugged.

Killua laughed "ok I get your point but, can't you call him something else ? Like.....pin head?"

Alluka suddenly burst out laughing, "that's funny but no I don't want him to hate me then he already does"

Killua expression saddens as Alluka says that.

"Welp I'm off,  send me a message if you need anything" Killua gets up and announces.

"Ok! " Alluka says as he walked out and gave her one last nod and closed the door behind him.

Fighting off the urge to bring her with him. Even though he can't.