The Youngest Zoldyck

Killua stepped out of the portal first, to make sure the coast was clear. It looked like they were outside the palace, so that means he has to sneak in, or at least fool the guards of his return.

He gestured Gon to come out. Gon stepped out, the ground felt bumpy and everything was red and black. Gon's first time in the underground, and possibly the first ever human to even step into the underground. Everything seemed so miserable and reeks of death and blood, and the mythical creatures that he only read in stories, all looked depressed.

Gon pulled a frown. This is an unsettling place, and he likes to get out of here as soon as possible, once the ritual is done.

Killua placed his hand on Gon's shoulder.

"I have an idea, but you have to do what I say and stay close to me" he said quietly. Gon nodded and followed Killua toward the palace.

Killua got up to the gates and saw two guards standing by it. Of course. They immediately noticed Prince Killua's presence, their eyes widened to see their prince standing right in front of them.

"P-Prince Killua? What are you doing here?" One guard gasped.

"Yes! The whole realm is under panic since your disappearance! Your father is even starting a war!" The other guard said.

Killua and Gon's eyes widened.

"A war? Why have I not been told about this?" Killua snapped.

"Well it's been difficult to contact you, your highness. Since you left" the guard said.

Both Gon and Killua felt uneasy.

Killua pulled Gon in front of him.

"I escaped to the human realm, and this boy captured me, I've been held captive for months and finally broke out of his control. I'm sure mother and father would love to have my kidnapper as a feast" Killua lied.

The guards looked at each other with confusion but believed the prince anyway. They opened the gates for them.

"How dare this human capture you! The future king of the underworld!" The guards exclaimed as the prince walked in with Gon's hands behind his back. Pretending to be a prisoner.

"You won't let me get away with this!" Gon's voice echoed through the hallway as the gates closed.

Killua laughed. "Hush it mortal!" He cried so the guards can hear, but once they were further down Killua untied Gon and they both started laughing.

"Was I pretty good?" Gon smiled back at Killua.

"You were amazing. Sorry you had to act as bait, my plan wouldn't have worked other wise" Killua said and gave Gon a tiny kiss.

"It's fine, I think it's a genius" Gon giggles.

"Killua?" A faint voice cut through their laughter as it died down. Killua saw who was standing in front of them. His youngest brother. Kalluto.

"Kalluto? What are you doing here?" He said.

"I was wondering who opened the gates, but I could ask you the same thing. How come you've returned?" Kalluto spoke in a polite but quiet manner.

Killua looked at Gon.

"I don't know if I can trust you on the reason why we're here" Killua said with a frown.

"You can trust me. Just because I cling to mother all the time doesn't mean I agree with their decisions" Kalluto said as he pulled out a fan from under his sleeve and fanned it out.

"Tonight I'm planning on taking them down and I know you would want to cooperate big brother" he said with a deadly look in his eyes.

Big brother. It felt weird coming from Kalluto, only Alluka called him that, but in a way he kinda liked it. His fists clenched.

"I'm in" Killua said with a determined look, Kalluto smiled and nodded, but he then noticed Gon.

"Why on Earth would big brother Killua bring his own kidnapper into killer territory? Unless you aren't....Killua isn't that dumb, he won't let anyone eat humans. Let alone a kidnapper" Kalluto glared at Gon.

Gon sighs in relief.

"You're smart too! I'm actually not Killua's kidnapper! I'm his lover ~" Gon coo'ed as he pulled Killua into a side hug. Killua blushed insanely.

"Gon..." he hissed.

Kalluto's cheeks went red.

"You have a partner big brother?" Kalluto questioned. His head fuming with confusion.

"Well yes, it actually happened quite quickly" Killua said shyly and Gon was not helping since he was rubbing his face on Killua's arm.

Killua pushed him off. "Quit being lovey dovey! We have a mission to do and it's just being pulled off!" Killua growled.

"What mission?" Kalluto asked.

"I want to turn human, so I can live with Gon, but the only problem is we need someone to do it for us and I don't know anyone who can" Killua explained.

Kalluto had a shock expression.

"Well you're looking at someone who is into dark mana, I can do it for you" he said.

Gon and Killua blinked in disbelief.

"Y-you can?" Killua stumbled.

"I've read most of the books in the library" Kalluto said, but as soon as he finished, a warning blare came off loudly. Gon covered his ears and Killua placed his hands on Gon's.

Kalluto looked up at the ceiling with wide eyes with fear.

"Kalluto what's wrong?" Killua says.

"It's father....he's started the war...."