End Game

Killua, Gon and Kalluto ran through the palace until they finally made it to the throne room. Killua kicked down the door and saw his parents still sitting there, whilst rubble was falling around them.

"Father! Mother!" Killua cried.

Both parents looked up at to see their middle child has finally returned along with their youngest son and a strange human boy they've never met before.

"Son?"
"Kil?" The parents both said at the same time.

Killua walked up to them with Kalluto behind. Gon stayed put.

"I thought you will be off fighting humans now" Killua said with an angry expression.

"That was the original plan, but we decided to bring down this place once and for all" Silva said.

"Oh Kil sweetie, it's been so lonely without you" Kikyo coo'ed.

Killua frowned.

"Well I only came here to tell you guys something" he said.

His parents had his full attention.

"I never wanted to rule over, I never wanted to eat human beings, I never asked to be a vampire, and I will never forgive you for killing Alluka. She was my light, the only sane person in this family, she was my best friend and my sister, and you took her away from me, just because she felt different. So now I'm getting revenge and I have Gon and Kalluto to help me"

Silva and Kikyo both have horrified looks on their faces.

Kalluto pulled out his sharp fan.

"Oh and one more thing..." Killua continued.

But in a blink of an eye Kalluto rushed up towards them and cut them down with his weapon, both bodies fallen to the ground. they were now dead.

"I'm not a vampire anymore" Killua said with an evil smirk, he took Gon's hand and Kalluto's and walked out the fallen palace. No one came out of there alive except for those three, not even Illumi and Milluki.

Everything was crumbled around them. You can only see the dark sky dotted with stars. The red rubber ground turned into grass once again. Apparently since Killua left, the whole mood of the kingdom turned to despair , and the king and queen didn't look after it properly so now it's back to its normal self.

A couple months rolled by since the incident of now what's called the fallen demon kingdom, and every thing seems back to normal. Kalluto was now officially moved in with Gon and Killua and Aunt Mito absolutely adored him of course, he even had his own ritual since he was so powerful he is now human himself.

Gon and Killua were sitting outside on the deck, holding hands and just taking in the scenery until Kalluto came up from behind them.

"Hey big brother, I have something for you that you might wanna keep" Kalluto said and gave Killua a piece of paper. Killua looked at it confused but unfolds it and it seems to be a note. He recognises the handwriting.

Dear Big Brother;

If you're reading this then it probably means something has happened to me. I've always known that ever since I got trapped down here in the basement that somehow it was gonna get worse from here on out. Mother and father and my other brothers never believed in me or saw me for who I truly was, but you did, and that's why i cherished you so much. You mean the world to me and I hope one day you runaway from this place and find happiness somewhere else. Maybe a friend or a partner? Whatever you choose with your life I will always be happy for
You, you always cheered me up in my darkest moments. Kalluto came in the day after you came and I asked him to give you this when you've found happiness. Love Alluka xxx

Tear drops splattered on to the paper that was gripped into Killua's hands. He was sobbing.
Gon pulled him closer to him and wrapped him into a hug.

"Are you okay big brother?" Kalluto asked.

Killua stopped crying for a moment, he looked at Kalluto with sad eyes but nodded and wiped his tears.

"Hey Kalluto do you still have that portal key?"

The three made it to a cliff. Killua took the key out of his pocket and easily snapped it in half and chucked it into the water below, never to be found again.

THE END.