The Curious Boy

Killua's eyes slowly opened , ever so slightly, he squinted at the bright light above him. His eyes were now fully open, and he doesn't recognise where he is. All he remembered was being hungry and full of grief and sadness.

He shot up in an instant, panicking, thinking his sister could be here, but he heard the door open and close and saw someone unfamiliar.

It was a boy, he was short so maybe they looked around the same age? Thats just Killua's guess. He had sun kissed tanned skin, that glowed when the sunlight hit, he had golden eyes and black spiky raven hair. He was wearing a white t shirt and green shorts and was holding some wet towels and a glass of water.

He looked up at Killua and noticed he was awake, and shot him a smile.

"Oh you're awake! That's good, I was getting worried" the boy spoke, his voice sounding like a musical tune.

Killua looked at this boy in confusion. He then got a sudden yawn and started stretching. As he was stretching, he noticed through the window it was now day time. He hisses and jumps off the bed and hides under it.

The other boy looked at him confused. "Don't worry I will draw the curtains"

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Killua yelled.

"Haha what? No. I just forgot to close them, sorry" the boy said and put down his stuff and closed his window, now there was no sunlight coming through the room.

"How did you know?" Killua asked, hesitant.

"Know you're a vampire? Well last night I was taking a stroll in the woods, until I saw you , you looked weak and your mouth was slightly open so I saw your fangs, that's how I know" the boy explained.

"I'm Gon by the way" he introduced himself.

"Killua...." Killua mumbled his name quietly and sat back on the bed feeling exhausted.

Gon places the damp towels on Killua's forehead and gave him a glass of water.

"Here this will help" Gon offers but Killua pushes the water away.

"Thanks but us vampires don't drink water, we drink blood" Killua says.

"Ohh...but I already gave you some last night" Gon frowned.

"P-pardon?" Killua sat back up.

"When I found you, you looked so sick and pale, so I gave you some of my blood hehe..." Gon says sheepishly.

Killua's right eye twitched then groaned in annoyance and flopped back down on the bed.

"You are an idiot you know that!" Killua suddenly spoke.

"Why would you waste your blood on me? You just met me! Not to mention I'm a vampire, do you know how hard it is to not give into your cravings?"

"Well it was the right thing to do, I saved you" Gon argues back.

"Uh huh. You little mortal have a short life span, I live longer than you dumba**"

Gon pouted. "Well it's not like I'm gonna give you all my blood it was just a little bit" he huffed.

Just then, Killua hoped off the bed, he was now face to face with Gon, Gon gulped nervously.

"Are you going to kill me?"

Killua laughed, "that's my line and no idiot I'm not gonna kill you, I wanted to look at the bite"

Gon blinked in confusion when suddenly Killua bend down to his head level and saw two teeth marks very visible on his neck.

"Aye aye aye" Killua muttered in annoyance.

"I'm sorry..." he said.

"Sorry for what?"

"It didn't hurt....did it?"

"No not really. It did at first but not so much" Gon says truthfully.

"Where's your restroom?" Killua asked.

"Rest room? If you mean the bathroom it's down the haul" Gon pointed towards his door.

"Thanks" Killua sighs and walks out the room.

Gon thought he was one odd vampire, apologising to a human, and a complete stranger. But he was also pretty.

It was now night time for the Earth realm. Killua has been sleeping all day and Gon was keeping an eye on him.

Killua stirred awake as he grunted, he was face to face with Gon, smiling fondly at him.

He slowly got up and stretched.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Or should I say good night?...." Gon scratched his chin.

Killua sighs "don't confuse yourself with the time differences" he says.

"I've been meaning to ask..." Gon trying to start up a conversation.

"How did you end up in the forest anyway?" He tilts his head.

"I ran away from home....you've probably heard of The Demon Realm" Killua says.

"I've heard of it in bedtime stories, it really exists?" Gon says.

Killua nodded "you're literally talking to a vampire"

Gon giggles "yeah, pretty exciting huh?"

Killua was in shock, "exciting ?" He whispers under his breath.

"What's it like?"

"Hm?" Killua looks up at Gon.

"Your home" Gon continued.

Killua bit his lip. "Awful" was all he said.

Gon's eyes widened slightly. "How come?"

Killua scoffed "wow you ask a lot of questions don't ya?"

Gon immediately felt bad. "I-I'm sorry it's just, I've been told I'm too curious and friendly"

Killua pulls a small smile "ain't that the truth. I ran away because....because my family killed my sister...."

Gon stayed silent, in utter disbelief and anger. He's only known Killua for about a day, yet he already feels protective.

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop that..." Killua mumbled quietly.

"Stop what?"

"Stop apologising damn it! It wasn't your fault!"

The room was quiet for a moment.

"You can go to bed if you want, I will stay here" Killua whispered to Gon.

Gon chewed the inside of his mouth. "I don't like leaving you alone tho"

"Humans need sleep moron, if you don't you will feel 10 times worse" Killua protested.

"Ok fine....only if you let me sleep with you!" Gon says.

Killua blushed slightly. "W-what?"

"I have to keep an eye on you"

"You really don't have to-"

"Oh shush! Now scoot" Gon pushed Killua to the other side of the bed then he got in himself and snuggled into the blanket.

"Good night..." Gon said as he drifted off to sleep.

Since Killua just woke up, it will be hard for him to go back to sleep again, plus, this is the time when he will be running around.

So instead, he looked at Gon, and wondered what kind of creature is he, and why is he so damn mesmerising?

"Who are you Gon?" Killua whispered, he sighed as he went downstairs into the kitchen to find any type of meat.