What's Lost

{A Couple Weeks Later}

It was night time and the Zoldyck family was fully awake. It's been a couple weeks since Killua saw his sister last, he figured it be nice to visit her, but it will be hard with his family all around.

Killua isn't actually allowed to see Alluka, only his parents and sometimes Illumi just to torment her verbally are allowed. And Killua just thinks that's cruelty.

Killua once again went down the all too familiar corridor that led to his sister's basement. He touched the hand screen again and walked in.

Empty. The room was empty. Her toys were there, and all her clothes and belongings. But no Alluka.

Killua looked around confused. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow as he walked around the room.

"Alluka? Are we playing hide and seek?" He said in a bit of a worried tone. But no answer.

He looked under the massive pillow fort they built a couple weeks before that, and took down all the pillows. Still no Alluka.

He checked under the bed, her massive pile of stuffed animals, her bathroom, he was so desperate he even checked the vents. No sign of her.

Killua was now officially freaking out, what if his family has done something awful to her? Or maybe...they finally let her out and she's somewhere else? Highly unlikely.

"Kil, what are you doing in here?" A voice interrupted his thoughts. Killua looked up in shock to see his big brother Illumi standing in the doorway with some massive trash bags.

"I umm-h-have you seen Alluka?" He quivered.

Illumi stared at Killua for a second.

"Oh you mean the thing, he was executed two weeks ago...."

Suddenly everything went quiet. All Killua could hear was an annoying ringing noise in his ears going back and forth. He felt dizzy, angry, shocked and confused. He stumbled back and hit the wall and sat down on the ground, with his hand on his head and was sweating, a lot.

"N-no stop playing with me! Where is she?!" He cried out of frustration.

Illumi walked up to Killua and bend down to his side.

"He's dead Killua. I'm here to take his things" he whispered with a dark tone.

Killua's mind went completely blank, he didn't respond after. Surely this must be one of Illumi's tricks again, right?

Killua just sat there emotionless on the floor. Illumi got up and started putting stuff in the bags he was carrying.

Killua somehow noticed when Illumi picked up Alluka's favourite toy. It was a stuffed panda Killua brought her a while back , acting like some comfort toy whenever he's not there.

"W-wait..." he mumbled. Illumi turned around.

"That's hers....thats her favourite" he muttered.

Illumi examined the toy then chucked it to Killua who caught it and squeezed it tightly.

"I honestly feel sorry for you little brother..." Illumi spoke up.

"Having to try and comfort that thing, now look at you, you're acting all depressed"

Killua suddenly stood up in a swift motion. His bangs covering his eyes, as he marched towards his big brother and punched him.....right in the face.

Illumi spat out some blood, and held his hand to his cheek where he's been hit.

"Kil be reasonable" he said with a bit of anger. Standing up from the ground.

"Pff-you're telling me to be reasonable? What a joke! YOU JUST KILLED MY SISTER !!!!" He cried.

"That thing wasn't part of the family, I had permission to kill it" Illumi said.

"Who?" Killua mumbled quietly.

"Beg your pardon?"

"Who told you to kill her?!" He yelled.

"Father and mother of course" Illumi said.

Killua stormed out of the room. Leaving Illumi in there alone.

He made it a quick stop to Illumi's room and took the portal key.

He ran as fast as he could out the house, no one was there, so no one stopped him.

He ran down the hill , with a lot of tumbling and tripping over rocks, but he didn't care, he just wanted to get away from his psychotic family, who dared to kill his sister without letting him knowing.

After what seemed like forever running, Killua stopped to a halt and placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"Damn.....bastards..." he cursed out his family under his breath, even though no one was around. He got himself together and activated the key, he made a cut through the sky and out came a pinkish portal, he jumped through it.

It was night time for the Earth realm which Killua was thankful for, so he can walk around and find some shelter, but he had absolutely no idea where he was, and worse of all he was feeling weak and hungry and hurt, missing his sister dearly, and didn't have a proper chance to say goodbye or even spend time with her for that matter.

Killua sat down in the forest, leaning against the trees, looking out for any type of meat, he didn't care, he just wanted food.

His vision became blurry, and he started shaking, and sweating.

"Don't worry....." a sudden voice he didn't recognise cut through. As it echoed through his ears, he could barely hear it.

"Just hang on...." The sweet angelic voice echoed once more.

"Alluka?...." He muttered once more as he felt someone lift his head up and put something on him, his eyes closed and he blacked out.