Performing the Ritual

The whole palace started rumbling and shaking, the ceiling and the walls were coming apart. Kalluto panicked and grabbed both Gon and Killua and ran towards the library.

"This way!" Kalluto yelled through the loud noise, as he was met with a blocked dead end, most of the palace was already coming down, he went the other way.

As Kalluto was running with Gon and Killua behind, Kalluto stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened with fear.

"What is it Kalluto?" Killua shouted as he stopped to a halt, so did Gon, they were met face to face with Illumi, looking drained and ticked off.

"Illu-ni..." Kalluto said.

Illumi finally noticed the three, his eyes grew darker once he spotted Killua with a boy standing next to him.

In one swift movement he shoved Kalluto out the way and came up to Killua, and gripped his shoulders tightly.

Killua winced at the sudden grip.

"Illu-ni let me go! We have to go to the library!" Killua yelled.

"You're back. You're safe and sound, now father can put an end to this war" Illumi said.

"I don't care about the war! I came here for one thing only!" Killua shouted.

"And what could be so important instead of your own people dying?" Illumi said, frustrated.

"I'm staying on earth with Gon and never coming back!" Killua pulled Gon to his side. Gon was now met with Illumi, Illumi gave him a glare.

"Well there won't be an Earth unless you stop father" Illumi said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Killua snarled.

"Father is angry about your disappearance, so he's declaring war on the humans, he believes they taken you away. I've been searching for you far and wide and I don't even get rewarded, instead my life was almost taken from me by our own father! So come with me Kil! Take the heir of the throne and settle this!" Illumi exclaimed.

Killua stepped back in fear.

"I will meet father, but I am not taking over. I couldn't care less about this place" Killua pushed past Illumi.

"Gon! Kalluto hurry up!" Killua called and the two ran up towards him and started heading to the library.

Illumi just stood there, a tear rolled down his cheeks, he never let emotions show. He felt tired.

"You finally came....but left in a blink of an eye" he whispered.

He suddenly heard heavy breathing, as he saw his other brother Milluki holding a computer tight to his chest. Illumi frowned at the sight.

"What the hell is going on?! Why is the castle collapsing?!" Milluki shouted.

Illumi snatched the computer out of Milluki's hands and threw it to the ground, making it smash into pieces.

Milluki stared at it in disbelief. He fell on his knees and let out a cry.

"Be responsible Milluki! A computer means nothing at the moment! Right now father is destroying our home! If we don't do something we're all gonna die!" Illumi yelled.

"But that was everything! My whole life was around that thing!! No one pays attention to me! All they talk about is Kil, Kil, Kil, Kil! The computer was all I had! And you destroyed it!!" Milluki cried.

Illumi sighed and grabbed Milluki by the arm.

"The whole reason father is angry is because Kil disappeared, but you wouldn't know that because you lock yourself up in your room all day" Illumi said, Milluki sniffed.

"Let's go and see what father and Killua are up to" Illumi pats Milluki's back.

"Wait so that brat is here?" He sobbed, Illumi nodded and they started running down the collapsing hallway.

Kalluto was rushing around to find some ingredients for the ritual.

Gon and Killua were sat in a circle, holding hands. The library was slightly damaged but not like the rest of the palace.

"This would be a lot nicer if my father didn't start attacking" Killua said.

Gon bit his lip. "Shouldn't we see your dad now? So he knows you're here"

"Pshh relax , once I'm human there's no way he could stop me!" Killua said.

"But humans are weaker than vampires, what if he kills you?" Gon said.

"He won't kill me" Killua said with a grin.

"Ok I have the stuff! Gon I would need your finger!" Kalluto panted as he rushed up towards them with his arms full and a tiny dagger.

Gon gulped and offered his finger out to Kalluto. Kalluto made a tiny mark on his finger with the dagger, blood started coming out.

In an instant he slammed Gon's hand on to Killua's and started chanting ancient dark language.

Soon enough the circle illuminated with purple light, and then it surrounded the boys.

Kalluto was still chanting, Killua was suddenly surrounded by purple mana and was floating in the air, so was Gon.

Kalluto was now done with the chanting and shut the book and as he did so, the two boys fell to the ground with a thud.

They both got up and rubbed their heads.

Gon looked at Killua.

"Did....did it work?" Gon said hesitantly.

Killua checked himself to see if there was anything different. He checked his ears. They weren't pointy. He checked his teeth and they weren't pointy either.

He tried to do a spell but that didn't work either.

He tried drinking a tiny bit of blood but then spat it out immediately.

"EW THATS DISGUSTING WHAT THE HECK?!-"
He paused. He looked at Gon and Kalluto who looked at him with anticipation.

"I'm....im human...IM HUMAN!!!!" Killua cheered and started jumping around, Gon and Kalluto's faces lit up with joy, Gon rushed up to Killua and tackled him to the ground.

"Owwww! Goooon" Killua groaned as he met the concrete floor, he noticed a raven haired boy crying on top of him.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm....IM JUST SO HAPPY!!!" He wailed and sniffed into Killua's shoulder.

Killua pushed him off and they were now sitting up.

"Don't cry moron" Killua chuckled and patted Gon's back.

Suddenly, Gon pressed his lips against Killua's, giving him a kiss , Killua was shocked but kiss back anyway.

"Ehem! Sorry love birds but we have to stop an angry king now!" Kalluto huffed in annoyance.

Gon and Killua stopped kissing and got up.

"Right....lets go!" Killua said and dragged Gon and Kalluto out the library.