Wishes & Failure

A couple months have went by and Gon and Killua have gotten a lot closer. Gon has tried to show bits of his town to Killua but it was hard since he was a vampire, and vampire's can't be out in the sunlight, Killua felt awful for suddenly barging into Gon's life and making it so difficult, but it seems Gon doesn't mind the company, or that he's a vampire, he wonders why Gon is so strange, he just let a vampire into his house and taken care of him for the past couple of months. Killua has recovered but he hasn't recovered of what his family did to his sister, he will never forgive them after that, and plans on not going home anytime soon, even if it breaks out into a all out war, he couldn't care in the least, all he wants was to be with Gon, to be by his side and protect him. Which gave him a crazy idea.

After their daily walk, which Killua brings a hat and jacket to cover himself up in, he goes on to Gon's laptop and searches....

'Can vampires turn into humans?'

It seems like mortals have a thing for mythical creatures and theories, he surprisingly found a lot of articles about vampires.

He found an interesting website and clicked on it. He read through it, his eyes widened. Could this really be done? But would that mean I have to go back home? Killua thought. He really didn't want to, but if that was the only way then he must.

Killua slowly walked down the stairs of the Freecss' house. He spotted Gon in the kitchen, chopping up something. Gon noticed Killua and gave him a smile.

"Hey Killua, dinner won't be ready for another hour" Gon said as he slipped what seemed to be vegetables into the pot.

Killua looked at it in disgust.

"I'm a vampire, I don't eat vegetables" he said.

Gon chuckled a bit, "I know, they're for me silly"

Killua pouted. Which reminded him.

"Hey Gon" he spoke.

Gon hummed in response.

"What do you think of me becoming human?"

A loud clash would be heard throughout the kitchen, since Gon dropped the utensils on the floor. He was shocked by Killua's question.

He quickly picked them up and placed them back on the counter.

"Is that even possible?" Gon asked hesitantly.

Killua shrugged.

"I read some articles online, you humans seem to have a lot of interesting information out there, and assumptions. It says I need to do a ritual with another human who's willing to draw their blood for me, but you have no mana down here on earth, so my guess is..."

"-we have to go to the underground?" Gon finished his sentence. Killua nodded.

"I just need to find some human who is willing to do it with me. But there's one problem"

"And what's that?" Gon asks.

"We don't have anyone to Perform the ritual for us, and I think my family definitely knows about this. They're royalty , they have all the power in the underground" Killua said.

Gon gulps, he saw Killua scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think any human will sacrifice their blood for a vampire like me..." he said very quietly.

"How much blood did it say?" Gon asks.

"Just a bit from your finger. Nothing much" Killua said.

"I'll do it!" Gon said.