Return to the Underground

The sun shone through Gon's curtains, he closes them for Killua's sake so he doesn't burn.

Gon opened his eyes and rubbed them but found it difficult to stretch his arms, until he saw a white haired someone cuddled up to him, his body completely wrapped around him. But Gon didn't mind, instead he smiled and pushed Killua's bangs out of his face. That woke him up.

Killua groaned and slowly opened his eyes, noticing Gon smiling at him.

"What are you smiling at, idiot?" Killua furrowed his eyebrows.

Gon only giggled.

"Good morning to you too. Are you ready for the big day?" He said cheerfully, as he fiddled with Killua's hair more. Last night the boys planned they were going to the underground today, to do the ritual for Killua, but the hard part is , who is gonna do it for them. They're gonna have to find out.

Killua slapped Gon's hand away from his hair.

"Stop fiddling with my hair" Killua growls.

Gon laughs. "Hey Kilu" he spoke softly.

Killua blinked. "That's a new nickname" he said bashfully.

"I'm just trying it out, but not mean to jinx it but what happens if the ritual doesn't work?" Gon asked.

Killua thought for a moment.

"I'm sure it will work, but if it doesn't, you might die" Killua said softly with worry.

Gon grabbed Killua's hand.

"I won't die, and you'll become human"

Gon suddenly touched Killua's cheek with his hand and creased it. Killua was blushing madly.

"What's up with you?" Killua muttered.

"You know Killua there's something I want to tell you..." Gon says as he stares into Killua's eyes.

Gon scooted closer, his legs wrapped around Killua's waist. If it's Even possible that Killua's face turns even redder.

Gon leaned in and gave Killua a kiss on the cheek. Killua was fuming with embarrassment.

"I-what?" Killua stumbled.

"I love you Killua" Gon said and buried his face into his chest.

Killua couldn't believe what was happening right now, but he definitely can't ignore the pounding heart in his chest. He cuddled Gon back and smiled "I love you too, for a long time now".

It was now the afternoon. Gon and Killua were preparing to go to the underground.

Killua pulled out his portal key from Gon's drawer and shoved it in his pocket, they both headed downstairs and spotted aunt Mito.

"Where are you boys going?" Mito asked.

"We're just going out for a bit. Be back by dinner!" Gon yelled as he rushed through the door , grabbing Killua's hand.

Gon and Killua found themselves in an open field where no one can see them opening a portal.

Killua took out his key and tore a whole in the open air , it was glowing purple, and it was showing the entrance to the underground.

Killua took Gon's hand.

"Ready?"

Gon and Killua looked at each other, Gon squeezed Killua's hand tightly.

"Ready!" Gon said with determination and both boys stepped into the portal.