On the way back

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kinkajou yelled. I groaned. Kinkajou's dares were always a little ridiculous. Behind me, Winter and Qibli groaned even more. They were the biggest victims of truth or dare. Turtle was the only one beaming. He was head over heels at Kinkajou. "Okay, I'll go first!" Kinkajou squealed. "Turtle, truth or dare?" "Dare." Said turtle, smiling. "Okay then. Tell us how you feel about each of us." "Okay." Turtle said. "Moon is smart, kind and warm. Qibli is funny and he is a goofball. Winter is generally kind, but has anger issues and can be mean sometimes. Kinkajou is bright and happy." Turtle said. "Moon, truth or dare?" "Truth." I said. "There's a rumor that you kissed Qibli. Is that true?" He asked. "No. It's not true." I replied. But I could hear Qibli mutter "Yet." Poor Qibli, but I didn't like him in that way. "Okay, Winter, truth or dare?" "Dare." He replied. "Okay then, I dare you to post a YouTube video where you do a chicken dance and a cartwheel in the end with no explanation." I said, smirking a little. Winter grumbled in a few inaudible words, and then took out his phone and began to do the dare. He was actually pretty good! "Okay Qibli, truth or dare?" He said. "I'm not a chicken. Dare!" Qibli said." "OK Qibli, I dare you to dump a bucket of pink paint over your head, wear a shirt saying 'I'm a stupid person', and stay that way for thirty minutes." He said. Qibli said some swears, and did the dare. A boy asked Qibli if he was drunk. "Kinkajou, truth or dare?" Qibli said. "Dare dare dare!" Kinkajou yelled. "Kiss your crush." Qibli said. "Kinkajou walked over to Turtle, and pecked him on the cheek. Turtle looked like he was on the moon. Then, CRASH!