Jealous

Qibli POV
Spring dance was a week away. I'm gonna ask Moon.. will she say yes?
Just do it your way, Qibli! Flirty and goofy! I told myself. But.. what if Winter has asked her first? She might have chosen him.. may be she wants a loyal, serious, and romantic boy as her partner...not a goofy friend who flirts with everyone.
I'm gonna ask her anyway.
-In the library-
"Hey Moon, I'm garbage. Will you take me out to the Autumn dance?" I said. Moon laughed. Then her face turned serious. "No. I'm takingout another piece of garbage." She said. I was devastated. "By who?" I choked out. "Winter."
Winter.
Winter, my best friend.
Winter, the Winter who I never thought would win Moon over.
I quickly got out of there, angry tears rolling down my cheek.
I was going to kill Winter.
-In a hallway-
I waited as Winter made a turn, and cornered him.
"What do you want." He said, more like a demand than a question. "Oh, nothing." I said, as I slowly took out a knife dipped in venom. Then, suddenly Winter elbowed me and pinned me to the ground.
WHAM!
I woke up in the nurse's office. "Qibli Sanddune, please report to the principal." Said a voice through the loudspeakers.
I headed down to the principal's office. "Qibli, is it true you tried to damage other students with a knife?" Said Glory, the headmistress. I nodded. As a punishment, I was banned from the dance.
Banned.