Kinkajou's accident

Winter POV
CRASH!
I froze in shock. What was happening? Then, something caught in my eye. It was... Kinkajou, lying on the ground. Moon and Turtle were knelt down beside Kinkajou, who was unconscious. Qibli was just frozen there, not moving or speaking. I called 119.
Whoever crashed Kinkajou with his car, all I wanted to do was to beat the crap out of him! The rescue team arrived five minutes later. Kinkajou was transported to a nearby hospital, and it turns out she had a concussion, some fractures in her limbs, and some bruises. Also, she had slipped into a coma. I was devastated. I wasn't the kindest to all my friends, but I cared about them very much. As we left the hospital, Moon was sobbing and Qibli was trying to comfort her. Turtle looked beyond words. I wanted to sob along with Moon, but I knew I had to stay strong for her. As soon we got to our dorms, we told Glory and Tsunami about it. They were both devastated and furious. "We told you to stay out of trouble!" Tsunami bellowed, and said some swear words. We quickly got out of the principal's office. I guess that happens when the headmistress of your school has barely graduated college. It was Harvard University, but still.
We got into our dorms and locked ourselves in. Nobody ate or slept. They just sobbed or zoned out, except me. I'm not some heartless monster, but my way of coming over things wasn't crying or zoning out; my way of coming over things is singing. So I whispered some tunes to myself and read a book, though I couldn't focus on it. The next day, everyone had red eyes and dark circles. Class was canceled today. Everyone was mourning for Kinkajou, though she wasn't dead!
When it was about 5 Pm, I heard the weirdest conversation ever. "Yes, yes. I crashed her with my car. She should be dead, or at in coma." A man's voice said. "Good, good." A woman said.
I had to tell my friends about this.