Sneaking out with Winter

Moon POV
It was chaos. Every adult except the DoD got drunk and began to trash stuff. Turtle was stuck around Kinkajou, Kinkajou was yelling "You prepared this party for me?!! This is so AWESOME!!!!!" every ten minutes, Winter was isolating himself in a corner, and Qibli looked panicked. There was a lot of ships in this party. The list is: Cleril, Ripnami, Glorybringer, Sunnyflight, Blisterseer(Blister x Morrowseer), Tholder(Thorn x Smolder), and Masterwinner(Battlewinner x Mastermind). Suddenly, a cold hand gripped my shoulder. I jumped. I looked around. It was Winter. "Winter, why would you do that? I was so scared!" I whisper - shouted. "I'm sorry, I didn't know my hand was so cold." Winter said. Wait. Winter was apologizing to me?!
A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Do you want to sneak out together?" Winter said, "I don't like this chaos of a party and I think you don't either." "Oh, sure!" I said. I was so overwhelmed by this chaos, I would have agreed to sneak out with Scarlet. That's how I ended up  grabbing a cookie and sneaking out with Winter. We laid down on a small dune of sand. The sky was full of stars. "Wow. The desert is beautiful in night." I said. "Yes, but not as beautiful as you." Winter said, as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't know there was a gentle, romantic side of Winter.

I'm not the best in ai- generating images