🔞 Swiss x Sodo - High Sex

Dom: Swiss
Sub: Sodo

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person Pov:

Sodo and Swiss were laying in Sodo's bed. The air was thick and you could barely see as they were now smoking their fifth joint. Because they were ghouls, weed wasn't working as strong on them, so they were smoking a bit more of it, but by now they were both so high, they might pass out any second. "Fuck, that shit Mountain grows is actually really good" Sodo mumbled and exhaled some smoke while passing the joint to Swiss who also drew on the joint before he threw it into the bin next to the bed as it was done. "True, I didn't even know it was that good" Swiss agreed, blowing out the steam, what the caused the room to get even more foggy. 

"Hey Swiss, have you ever had sex while being high?" Sodo then suddenly asked, and Swiss smirked as he looked at the smaller ghoul laying next to him. "Of course I have, why, haven't you?" he asked back. Sodo turned his head and looked at Swiss for a bit before he looked back at the ceiling. "No I have, but you know... I've fucked someone, but I never got fucked" Sodo said and grinned. "Would you like to get fucked?" Swiss asked with a smirk and moved so that he was now leaning over Sodo, his hands placed on the left and right side of his shoulders. "Yes" was all Dew answered before their lips met into a wild make out session. 

Because of the weed, even the make out session got them both hard within just a few minutes. As Swiss let his hand travel down Sodo's chest, down to his pants the smaller one broke the kiss and groaned. "Oh satan, just please fuck me Swiss" Dew mumbled under his breath and bucked his hips up to meet Swiss'. "Beg for it" the multi ghoul growled, pushing his dick against Sodo's who whined at the sudden contact. "Please Swiss, fucking please, I can't bear this any longer! I just need you to finally fuck me" the fire ghoul begged, his voice a bit unsteady. Swiss smirked and leaned down to kiss Sodo's neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin until he was sure that he would leave a mark on there. "As you wish, you little slut" Swiss growled and moved so he could undress Sodo.

Once the smaller one was naked, the multi ghoul started to undress himself as well. Once they were both free from their clothes, Swiss climbed back on top of the fire ghoul, where he started to place kisses down his chest. "Do you need prep?" Swiss asked against his skin, but Sodo shook his head "No, just please hurry up! I finally need you inside me" Dew whined, and Swiss giggled. "But it will hurt, or do you use toys on yourself?" he asked with a smirk as he lined himself up with Dew's hole. "I don't, why should-" he stopped as Swiss suddenly began to push in. "Oh fuck-" Sodo moaned, half in pain, half from satisfaction. Swiss smirked again as he pushed in even further, stretching Sodo who was whining from the pain. He didn't regret not taking the prep though, as he kinda liked it. "Oh my satan, why are you so fucking big?" Sodo whined once Swiss was buried completely inside of him.

The multi ghoul waited until Dewdrop had adjusted to his size, and as Sodo nodded he slowly started to move, pulling out and pushing into him again. Dew quickly became a moaning mess under Swiss. He moved his hand down to stroke himself, but Swiss noticed and stopped him by grabbing his hand. He pinned both of Dew's hands above his head, smirking. "Desperate, are we? I don't want you to come yet" he said, quickening his movement, and railing Dew into the mattress. "P- please let me cum Swiss! Please!" Dew pleaded as Swiss found his sweet spot which he hit over and over again. "Then cum for me slut" Swiss grunted, and not even a second later Dew came on his and swiss chest, screaming the multi ghoul's name as he did so. 

"Just a little longer, I'm close-" Swiss mumbled, not slowing down a bit even after Sodo's release. Dew was wailing underneath him as the overstimulation started to kick in. "Oh fuck, you're so tight for me" Swiss moaned and soon after filled Dew up with his cum, who also released a second time with a loud moan. The multi ghoul pulled out and nearly collapsed onto Sodo, but he regained his balance and instead lay down beside him. "Of shit, I totally forgot how fucking good high sex is" Swiss mumbled and looked over to Dew who was close to pass out. "And, is being fucked while being high good?" he asked as he stood up and picked up Sodo to carry him into the bathroom. "It's fucking awesome" Sodo mumbled into Swiss' chest.

The multi ghoul smiled and placed him on the toilet, where he began to clean him and himself with a wet cloth. Once they were both clean he carried Sodo back into his bedroom and placed him back on the bed, covering him with the blanket and getting in beside him where he scooped him over to himself. "Good night" he mumbled, but Sodo was already asleep, so he didn't answer and instead just started to snore softly, making Swiss giggle a little before he also passed out.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(920 words)

Short one, and yeah I know I told you top Sodo would come as well, but hey, you can't tell me that between Sodo and Swiss, Swiss wouldn't be the top one :')
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter! (I know that the smutshots are what most of you are here for 👀)

- Luma