🔞 Sodo x Aether - Vaping on stage

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Aether

More Aether x Dew stuff? Hell yeah!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Everyone was sitting backstage in the lounge area. They were about to play a ritual in about an hour, and so far they had done everything they had to do, so they were basically just sitting around, chatting a little. Aether just walked into the room, and he immediately sat down next to Sodo who was talking with the multi ghoul at the moment. But right as he sat down, Swiss stood up, making Aether frown in confusion. "What are you doing?" he asked, and it seemed as if Swiss only noticed him now. "Oh, sorry Aether, we're going for a smoke, wanna come?" the multi ghoul asked and he nodded in return.

The three stood up and left the room, walking through the hallways until they reached a heavy door that led outside. They all leaned against the next wall, and Swiss gave everyone a cigarette. "Give us some fire Dew" Aether said, and said ghoul nodded. "Sure, come here" he responded, so everyone leaned their heads together while Sodo lit up a small flame on his finger, lighting up every cig they had. As Aether returned to his previous position, he could see Sodo having a faint blush on his cheeks, making the quintessence ghoul smirk a little. He had realized before how Dew was blushing a little whenever they were a bit closer than they normally were. They all drew on their cigarette, releasing the smoke into the air together. It was already dark outside, since it was already 7.30pm in late autumn, but none of them were really cold.

"Hey Swiss" Aether said, and said ghoul leaned forward to look at him, past Sodo who stood in the middle. "Do you still have your vape?" he asked, making Swiss grin a little. "Of course, always have it with me for rituals. Why are you asking?" he replied, but Aether just shrugged "Just wondering, no reason" he answered with a chuckle. They completely got lost in a conversation as they stood outside, completely forgetting the time. They were smoking one cigarette after the other, until Copia opened the door next to them. "Ghouls!" he muttered with a glare, and everyone's head was snapping over to him. "Satanas, the ritual is about to start" he explained, and the three just changed a look and followed their papa while giggling a little.

They went to their dressing rooms to get their masks, and put them on while walking to the stage. They all grabbed their instruments, walking on stage and getting in position, the curtain still hanging and the lights being off, but they could already hear the fans murmuring and clapping the background.

<><><>

The ritual was going smoothly and great so far. Everyone was having fun, playing the songs, hyping up the fans and doing shit with each other. Especially Sodo seemed to have a fun time, but fair enough he always does, particularly when he could do his siren, like right now. He was standing at the side of the stage on a little pedestal, doing the siren when he noticed Swiss coming up to him. He didn't bother to stop playing and just followed Swiss' moves. As the multi ghoul reached him he put his hand in his pocket, searching for the vape he kept in there. Dew immediately knew what he was up to, smirking underneath his balaclava. Once Swiss had found it, he pulled Sodo's scarf down, letting him draw on the e-cigarette.

Without saying another word the ghoul left, but now Dew could see Aether coming up to him, so he kept holding the siren, just like his breath. As Aether was near enough, Dew exhaled the smoke, it creating a little cloud between the two of them. The quintessence ghoul just moved closer to Sodo and inhaled the smoke while getting even closer to the fire ghoul. Dew drew in a sharp breath as he realized his pack mate being that close to him. He has realized a while ago how it affected him, and he was sure Aether had noticed it too, otherwise he wouldn't be doing this right now. But before Dew could say anything, Aether moved away again, leaning down to play with Sodo's guitar so the siren would stop. After all, this was his actual reason he went to Sodo in the first place.