🔞 Sodo x Rain - Easter Surprise

Third person pov:

It was spring now, easter time to be exact, but considering the ministry was a satanic church, the ghouls didn't have free days. They had to work like normal. They didn't really mind it, as they weren't celebrating easter anyways, but some of them surely would've been happy about some days with less tasks, like Sodo for example. He was probably a bit too overworked, always tired and in general just stressed out. But he was the most satanic ghouls of them all, so of course he wouldn't back down on easter despite being worn out, and instead he did even more. He worked in the library, in the hospice and he even helped out Papa here and there.

As it got later, he wasn't even tired, he was just stressed and every muscle felt like it was burning. He was feeling super sore. He didn't bother going to the living room to the others, he knew that they would only annoy him, so he just went into his bedroom instead. He immediately flopped down onto his bed, not bothering to turn on the tv or anything. He just lay down, staring at the ceiling while he hoped his muscles would calm down a little. He stared up at the ceiling and simply zoned out for a bit, when he could suddenly hear his door creak open. He didn't bother looking up, nor asking who was there, so he just kept quiet, keeping his eyes where they were as well.

"Hey Sodo~" he could hear Rain say. Dew sighed as his lips curved into a small smirk as he realized it was the bassist coming in, but he still didn't look up. His body wasn't really letting him. "I thought I would give you a little present... y'know, because it's easter" the water ghoul continued, and he sounded a little embarrassed. It was making Dew curious. "An easter surprise heh? Why would you give me something, I hate ea-" he suddenly stopped as he sat up and his look fell upon Rain. His mouth fell open and he simply stared at him, taking everything in. 

Rain was standing in front of him, his arms behind his back and he looked at Dew with big eyes. His cheeks were flushed red, and he seemed to be... not quite uncomfortable, but definitely embarrassed. He was wearing one of those black bodysuits, with black fishnet thighs and bunny ears. He truly looked quite hot in that costume, and it immediately gave Dew some thoughts. "That is a surprise" the fire ghoul mumbled, and he kept staring at him as Rain walked over to him. "Mhm... do you like it?" the water ghoul asked, smirking a little as he made Sodo lean back on the bed as he climbed on top of him. "Satanas... of course I do~" he answered, smirking as well. "I bet you're tired... want me to help you out? Making you muscles relax?" Rain then asked, his voice seductively low as he whispered into Dew's ear, one of his hands moving up and down his chest.+

Sodo let out a deep chuckle "I would love that~" he answered, placing his hands on Rain's waist and pulling his body closer to his own. Rain was smiling down to him, and pulled Dew's shirt over his head, leaving him shirtless, before one of his hand began wandering lower until it slowly reached his private area. The fire ghoul was already a little aroused just from Rain's looks, but as the water ghoul began palming him through his clothes, he let out a deep moan from satisfaction as he slowly got hard. He moved his hands up and down Rain's waist, and he could feel the water ghoul getting a little stiff at the sudden movement. Dew knew he was enjoying it though. The fire ghoul slowly angling his knee, and it got pretty close to Rain's crotch as well. "No... let me take care of you first" he interrupted, and Sodo's eyes widened a little at what he said. He didn't declined the offer either though, seemingly wanting him to make him feel better. 

The water ghoul smiled and leaned down and placed a few kisses on Dew's neck, while his hands started to get rid of his trousers. A shiver ran down Sodo's spine as the water ghoul suddenly wrapped his hand around his dick, slowly stroking it up and down, making Dew rock hard within a few seconds as he let a lewd moan slip through. Rain locked his eyes with Dew's as he slowly began moving down his body, until he had reached his crotch. He smiled innocently, and slowly began running his tongue up and down Sodo's dick who only let out a breathy chuckle at this. Rain moved away for a second and giggled as well, before he broke their eye contact and started to suck him off instead. He would make sure to make this an eventful night for Sodo. He would give him as much pleasure as he could.