🔞 Sodo x Aether- Truth or dare

Dom: Sodo 
Sub: Aether

I genuinely need help to decide who'd be the one to top 😭

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

The ghouls were sitting in the living room, each of them having a spot on the sofa. They sat around the table that was filled with various bottles of alcohol. Vodka, whiskey, tequila, basically everything you can think of. It wasn't abnormal for them to do that, in fact, they do that every once in a while. Today they've decided to drink because of a long band practice, everyone was tired and just wanted to calm down from the long day.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Aether, Swiss and Cirrus yelled as Sodo was suddenly gulping down about half a bottle of vodka. Considering they were ghouls, alcohol didn't work that hard on them, yet they all got drunk as it got later. By the time it was about 1am everyone was nearly black out drunk, not caring a single bit about their behavior. They still sat around the table, most of the bottles now empty as they were only listening to music. It got quite boring, so Swiss decided to make a suggestion. "Guys, this is getting boring" he started, his voice a little slurred "How about we place truth or dare...?~" he asked, grinning a little as he looked between his packmates. Some of them seemed not to be very fond of the idea, others really liked it.

"Sure...~" Sodo slurred, and also Aether, Cirrus, Rain and Mountain agreed. Sunshine and Cumulus didn't like the game too much, but they also agreed to play considering they had drunken quite a lot as well. Swiss smirked as he sat up, looking at everyone with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Alright then... mhm, who wants to start?" he asked, looking between them again. For a moment no one answered, when suddenly Rain spoke up. "I can do it" he mumbled. Swiss hummed, the glint in his eyes nod fading as his gaze stayed on Rain. "Okay then pretty boy, truth or dare?" he asked, and Rain pondered for a while, before he said "Truth". Swiss nodded, still smirking as he thought of a spicy question to ask. It was supposed to be fun after all. "When did you have your last one night stand?" he then asked.

Rain blushed slightly at the question, but thought for a moment about it. He then shrugged. "Not sure, but I think after our last ritual... yeah, that should be it" he finally answered, and Swiss hummed with a nod, still smirking. Now the water ghoul looked between the others, deciding who to ask. "Mhm... Aether, truth or dare?" he finally said. Aether hummed, thinking for a moment. "Dare" he then said, and Rain grinned as he thought of a nice dare for him. "Mhmm... how about... you text your last one night stand?" he then said, smirking a little as Aether raised his eyebrows with a smirk. "Sure~" he answered, getting his phone and opening the chat with his last one night stand. "What should I write?" he asked with a look to Rain, who shrugged. "Just something, tell her you miss her or something" he replied, and Aether nodded and did just that. 

Rain couldn't help but notice how Sodo was looking slightly uncomfortable at that task, and he had some kind of idea why. The water ghoul couldn't be sure, but he simply decided to challenge it later.

<><><>

The night went on and with it, everyone got more drunk and everyone had to do more stupid tasks. By now there were some things revealed, for example Cirrus only being into women and Swiss having various kinds of kinks. But there were also a ton of dares that happened. For example Rain and Mountain had to make out, and more of that kind of stuff. It was always the same, it always got sexual. After all they were just a bunch of fucking horny ghouls.

It was Rain's turn again, he still sat on his spot on the sofa, looking between everyone while thinking who to pick when his gaze suddenly stopped on Sodo. The water ghoul smirked, remembering what had happened the first few minutes into the game. "Sodo... truth or dare?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. The fire ghoul was quick to respond. "Dare". Rain hummed, smirking as he looked at Aether and back to Dew. "Give Aether a nice lap dance" he then finally said. While Aether's eyes went wide in shock, the fire ghoul only shrugged and nodded. He looked at Aether for a moment before getting onto his lap, his arms placed on his shoulders. Aether's cheeks quickly turned red, but Sodo just smirked.