🔞 Swiss x Sodo - Teasing on Stage

Dom: Swiss
Sub: Sodo

Power bottom Sodo ??? (I don't even know man lmao)

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

It was just another normal ritual. Everyone was playing their instruments, Papa was singing his songs, and all in all everyone was having fun. Until now, nothing special has happened. Maybe some interactions between Sodo and Rain, as they were standing a lot together in the front of the stage, but not more. Swiss was looking at Sodo the whole time, following his every move, especially when he was doing something with Rain. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't jealous. He wished he would be somewhere down on the stage as well, so he could do more with his pack mates, but no, he had his pedestal.

They were now playing "Year Zero", and Swiss' look fell yet again on Sodo and Rain as Sodo walked up to the water ghoul. He watched as Rain leaned against Sodo's chest, and the fire ghoul was moving his hand up and down Rain's chest, then up to his neck where he choked him a little. Swiss furrowed his eyebrows in frustration. He wanted to be that ghoul so bad. He wanted to touch Sodo, or Sodo to touch him. In all honesty, he didn't even care. But watching Dew and Rain do those things, made his blood boil. He didn't really know why, but he just kind of felt left out or something like that. His grab around his microphone grew tighter as he forced himself to stop looking. He couldn't do much right now, as he still had to perform. But the next song would be "watcher in the sky" and he had a good idea of what he could be doing.

And so they finished their song, and started the next one after a little chit chat from their Papa to the crowd. "Watcher in the Sky" was in Swiss opinion the best song that could possibly be played right now, as it had a long break in the middle. Enough time for him to go up to Sodo. They played for a bit, and once Sodo's solo had started, the multi ghoul jumped from his pedestal and walked quickly over to Sodo. Without saying a thing, he stepped behind him, wrapping his arms around the smaller one's waist, and one hand went down, directly over his dick. He started to palm him, and even stroke him through his pants, what made Sodo yelp out in surprise. He tried his best to concentrate on playing guitar, and he managed to make not that many mistakes. Swiss was smirking and stopped his movements, 'cause he had to start singing in a moment. He slapped Sodo's a hip a few times and whispered "good boy" into his ear, before he went back to his own mic.

<><><>

They finished the concert without any further complications. Swiss was quite pleased with himself, and wasn't as jealous as before. They distributed some pics, bowed together and then slowly walked off the stage. Well, everyone except for one band member. The fire ghoul was particularly running towards his dressing room, and as Swiss noticed, he followed him. Just before Sodo could close the door, Swiss sneaked inside, locked the door and leaned against it. "What are you doing here Swiss?" Sodo asked as he took off his helmet and turned around. Swiss was smiling brightly as their eyes met, but Sodo didn't look as happy.

"What do you mean?" Swiss asked, trying to act innocent. Dew just sighed, setting his mask down and leaning against a wall, his hands moving down to cover his crotch. "You need help with that?" the multi ghoul asked as he also removed his mask and pointed at Sodo's dick. Sodo locked his eyes with Swiss' and thought for a second. What even were Swiss intentions? "I'm fine, just leave" Dew mumbled and turned around to walk into his bathroom. Swiss quickly walked up to him and grabbed Dew's wrist, pulling him back what caused the smaller one to slightly lose his balance and fall against the multi's chest.

"Come on, I'm sorry. Did I make you feel uncomfortable?" he asked as he placed his hand on Dew's hips, genuinely worried for the smaller one. Sodo shook his head lightly "No, it's okay. You know I'm not like that" he replied with a smirk. Swiss chuckled a little "Yeah, true. Alright, I'll leave" he said and went to leave, but he felt Sodo's tail wrap around his wrist, holding him back. "I changed my mind" he stated, and Swiss' eyebrows furrowed a little. "You can help me" he explained, and Swiss' smirk quickly came back. "I hoped you would say that" he said and went back to Sodo, where he grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss. They haven't done this once, but they both did it like they've done it a thousand times. Somehow, they just understood each other and knew what they liked.

They made out for good five minutes when Dew slowly began guiding Swiss to the nearest chair, making him sit down before he straddled the taller one's lap. He broke their kiss and just studied Swiss' face for a few seconds, before he leaned down and began kissing down his neck, meanwhile opening the multi ghoul's shirt which he slipped off his shoulders. Once Swiss' upper body was fully exposed Dew started sucking on the skin, leaving hickeys where no one would see them, except for himself. While Sodo was still leaving kisses and marks on the others chest, Swiss started to undress Dew as well. "You are so pretty" he whispered as he trailed his hand up and down Dew's chest, who whimpered a bit and moved his head to place it on Swiss' shoulder.

Slowly Dew's throbbing boner started to hurt, but he could feel the bulge that formed in his partner's pants, so he stood up to fully get rid of his clothing. "Undress" he ordered as he did so, and Swiss was quick to do what he had been told. Once they were both naked, Dew returned to his previous position on Swiss' lap. "Don't you need prep? Or do you use toys?" Swiss asked with a smirk but Sodo only shook his head. "I normally don't bottom, you stupid asshole" he muttered, as if that was logical. "Oh, but you do it for me? How cute, little one" Swiss purred, making a slight blush form on Sodo's cheeks as he lowered himself down a little onto Swiss. "Fuck" he whimpered, and also Swiss moaned a little as Sodo sank lower and lower.

"Why are you so f- fucking big?" Dew moaned, half in pain and half in satisfaction as Swiss was completely buried inside of the fire ghoul. But the multi ghoul just groaned from pleasure, and placed his hands on Sodo's hips. "You're so tight for me, oh satan" he mumbled and pulled Dew into another kiss as he helped the smaller one moving up and down on him. They both swallowed up the other's noises as the pain from Sodo slowly transformed into pure pleasure. It was true, he had never bottomed before, but right now the feeling was so overwhelmingly good, he couldn't hold his noises back. Sodo began to bounce on Swiss, moving up and dropping back down onto him, what caused Swiss tip to exactly hit his sweet spot, making Sodo moan even louder than before.

Swiss smirked and connected his lips to Sodo's neck where he started to place kisses, but no marks as he didn't want anyone to see them, just like Sodo did it with him before. Sodo's hand on the other hand went down to stroke himself, and he was constantly cursing under his breath at how much pleasure he got. "I- I'm close, Sodo" Swiss groaned, and threw his head back. "Me too, j- just a bit-" Dew replied, picking up his pace, and as if on command, they both came at the same time with a loud moan. "Oh fucking Satanas, that was so good" Sodo moaned, and fell against Swiss chest, who tiredly wrapped his arms around the smaller one. "You're so real for that" he replied with a chuckle. He stood up with Sodo in his arms and carried him over to the bathroom where he quickly cleaned the two up.

They both got dressed again, and Sodo walked over to the door, but before he opened it, he stopped. "What's wrong?" Swiss asked as he stepped next to Dew. "You think they heard us? Do you think they know?" he asked and looked up to Swiss, who shrugged. "I don't know, but I don't think so. It'll be fine. They won't see any hickeys, let's just pretend you needed help with... something" Swiss suggested, and Sodo sighed but nodded. "Fine" he muttered and opened the door. Together they walked into the lounge area where everyone else was sitting, but they didn't even seemed to care that the ghouls entered the room, so they just sat down like nothing had happened.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1508 words)

I guess it's something like power bottom Sodo? This felt kinda weird to write and I don't know what to think about it. I struggled a while to decide who should be the top one, but I just decided that I will write top Sodo in the next few chapters he is in, because I normally feel like he is a top as well 😭 Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

- Luma