🔞 Sodo x Swiss x Rain - Wrong timing

Dom: Sodo & Swiss
Sub: Rain 

My first time writing a threesome, don't expect too much :')

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Swiss walked into the living room, flopping down onto the couch next to Sodo who seemed bored as he skipped through the channels on the tv. "Whatcha doing?" Swiss asked, laying down on the sofa and tilting his head back to look at the fire ghoul. "Nothing, finished with my tasks. Now I'm bored" he replied, not bothering to look down. "Me too" the multi ghoul answered, averting his gaze to the ceiling instead. "Any idea what we could do?" Sodo asked after a good while of silence, but Swiss just began humming as if he was thinking. "Let's go and annoy Rain" he finally said, and both of them smirked as their eyes met. "Good idea, let's fucking go" Dew replied, so they stood up and went over to the water ghoul's bedroom.

Because they wanted to surprise, and even more annoy him, they didn't knock and just bursted the door open. Neither of them could see what Rain was doing, but he looked scared as hell as he was kneeling on his bed, and quickly covered himself with a blanket. Even though they couldn't be sure, they could both guess what Rain was doing. "Hey there Rain, do you probably need some help?" Swiss asked with a grin, walking closer to the water ghoul on the bed, who only followed his movements with his eyes. Dew stayed at the door, closing and locking it, before he followed Swiss over to the water ghoul. Suddenly Rain whimpered as Swiss grabbed the toy he was using, pulling it out and tossing it to the side.

"We will make you feel better than the toy Rain~" Sodo purred, getting on the bed in front of Rain, while the multi ghoul sat down behind him. "Guys, what are you doing?" Rain asked, looking at Dew who was now kneeling in front of him, leaning dangerously close to his face. "I just told you" he answered, pressing his lips onto Rain's for a sloppy kiss. The water ghoul moaned into their make out session as Swiss suddenly grabbed his dick from behind, slowly beginning to stroking it and already bringing him dangerously close to his orgasm. Rain broke away from Dew, panting heavily and placing his head on the fire ghoul's shoulder as he whimpered quietly. Sodo looked over to Swiss who was smirking at him. Both of them got aroused from the scene, and without exchanging any words they both knew exactly what they wanted to do.

"Do you trust us?" Swiss asked, as Sodo placed his finger's under Rain's chin, making him look up again. He nodded faintly, and Sodo smiled down to him as he helped him turn around, so that he was kneeling on the bed facing Swiss. Rain heard how Dew seemed to undress himself, but as Swiss pulled him into another make out session he couldn't bother and didn't pay more attention to it, but more to the multi ghoul. Suddenly the water ghoul could feel warm hands on his hips, and presumably Sodo's dick at his hole. He parted from Swiss and got on his hands and knees when he moaned at the feeling of Dew pushing into him, stretching him out as he was bigger than the toy he had already used. "Fuck..." he muttered, looking directly down onto Swiss' crotch, seeing he also already had a hard-on. He could guess where this was going.

Dew began thrusting into the water ghoul, whose arms got wobbly at the feeling, but he tried his best to remain in his position. Swiss smirked as he watched Dew fucking Rain, but because he was also in need for some touch, he carefully moved his hips up, getting rid of his trousers and boxers, and Rain moved his head a little upwards, facing the multi ghoul. "You think you can help me out here?" Swiss asked, and for his surprise Rain quickly dropped onto his elbows and slowly began swirling his tongue around the tip, before he ran his tongue up and down his length, making Swiss hiss out in bliss. "Quit teasing Rain~" he muttered, grabbing a fistful of his hair. Rain obediently took his dick completely into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down in the same rhythm as Sodo was thrusting into him. 

He moaned around Swiss' cock as Dew suddenly hit his sweet spot, and also the multi ghoul groaned in pleasure as the vibrations ran through him. "Fuck, this is so good" he muttered under his breath, tilting his head back. The whole room was filled the moans and other noises of the three ghouls. Rain whimpered again as he suddenly felt a hand around his dick, stroking him and quickly bringing him to his release. "Good boy~" Sodo mumbled burying himself even deeper inside the water ghoul, and Swiss pushed his head even further down his cock. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum Rain-" Sodo suddenly said, and moaned as he came buried deep inside of him, and Rain only whimpered again as he felt the warm liquid running down his legs. 

Now Swiss began slightly bucking his hips up, each time hitting the back of Rain's throat who tried his best to suppress the gagging reflex. "Oh fuck~ I'm so close" Swiss hummed, and only a few seconds later he shot his load down the water ghoul's throat, who didn't let a drop of cum drop down onto the bed. He removed his head from Swiss' member and also Dew pulled out of him. Rain was so exhausted he immediately dropped down on the bed, not being able to hold himself up a second longer. "You did such a good job Rainy" Sodo whispered, getting up from the bed. "Yes, you did. Let's get cleaned up hm?" Swiss agreed, and he quickly picked Rain up and carried him over into the bathroom. 

As Swiss and Rain were in the bathroom the fire ghoul got dressed and changed the bedsheets, getting into the bed and waiting for the other two to come back. Swiss was carrying Rain over the bed, setting him down next to Dew and getting in next to him. Both, Swiss and Sodo snuggled up to Rain and tried their best to comfort him after this most likely pretty exhausting event for Rain. They whispered sweet nothings to him and cuddled closely. Rain was fast asleep, but purred loudly in his sleep as he felt really comfortable around the other two.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1086 words)

Holy fucking shit, this was the worst thing to write ever 😭 It was my first time writing a threesome and I guess it wasn't too bad but holy crap, I've never felt so bad writing something hahaha 

- Luma