𝟎𝟒

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╚══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, her brain foggy as she glanced around her surroundings. her mind quickly cleared as she remembered the events of yesterday. the sound of muffled voices from outside filled her ears as she slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes and letting out a deep groan. she still couldn't quite wrap her head around where she was and what she was doing. she slowly pushed herself of newts bed, standing up way to fast she felt her head pounding. she let out a little hiss of pain as she trudged over to the chest of drawers where her shoes were left previously the night before.

she slipped them on and glanced down at her clothes, she was still wearing the same thing she wore yesterday so quickly grabbed her hair brush and brushed all the tangles out that had accumulated from the night before. with one last sigh she made her way down the hallway and out of the homestead. the muffled voices became significantly louder as she spotted everyone sitting down near the kitchen. she took a deep breath, the fresh morning air filling her lungs as her legs carried her over to everyone, who was looking much more awake than her.

one she neared the group, she noticed newt, gally, minho and ben all seated round a wooden picnic table, deep in conversation as they scrambled down their food. madelyn plopped herself down beside newt, still rubbing her pounding head, not bothering to ask the group if she could join them.

"you look like shit." minho was the first to notice the girls presence, he examined her in amusement with a smirk on his face.

"morning to you too, minho." madelyn groaned sarcastically, sending him an unamused glare in return.

newts attention finally shifted from his conversation and too the tired girl beside him, he reached his hand over to an extra plate of bacon and pushed it over to the girl. "here, i saved you some food."

"thanks newt." madelyn spoke gratefully with a weak smile. she noticed his hair was messier than usual, and he had dark bags under his eyes. she assumed he must not had gotten a good sleep in the hammocks.

he sent her a small nod in response before beginning to devour his food, madelyn watched in pure disgust. "newt." she smirked, placing a light hand on his arm. "slow down, you're gonna choke."

newt looks up at the girl through his eyelashes, pausing the fork he was about to shove into his mouth. he moved his hands slowly to his lap as his face became red. madelyn moved her gaze from the embarrassed boy beside her and back to her full plate of food, she felt sick at the thought of eating at the moment so placed her head in her hands, observing the chattering boys around her.