ep 7 i hate reds

Emma ( Elena) was standing at our door 9 a.m sharp .she was ready . Although she is my cousin of my dad's side but still she was my go to buddy and savior at family gatherings and boring ceremonies .Elena was as simple and innocent as she looked . Medium lenghted hair with slight dusky skin tone and thin sharp features . I didn't have any doubt
If I choosed a right person to go to shopping to as I noticed her dress was modest and elegant according to the " rule book " . It was a red dress which had flares ,perfect floor length . I hate red color .

I got ready .I decided to wear something basic as well as stylish .I wanted to wear something formal but wearing coats and business suits would be a joke here in 50 degrees. This was the pleasant weather I swear . I wore a cream colored flared dress . I applied berry shade and tied my Hairs into a bun . I wore heels.  The lift was suffocating with the presence of four people ."people here look flashy " Elle murmered into my ears .although that was loud enough .I saw a guy smiling he looked like an American. I  didn't wave but Elle did .I have no Intreast to smile like an idiot over lame comments .yes she is my sister but I only say the truth . My eyes rolled on to the next big figure I saw ,chest of a man wearing  a black shirt and a Grey pendent .then my eyes went up to his face . Here it goes ...um . OKAY .

Note: Hailey hates the elements of bright color and hues which ignite passion for love ,understanding.  Red looks very beautiful on her but she can't embrace it ,it reminds her of her past.